goin nutts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when its lights out loki goes nuts in her viv, tapping the glass with her nose, 'dancing' just looks like she's trying to get out . we only had her a week so we are really knew to dragons and the things they get up to.
xxxx

msmisty

Does she just do this at night cause just maybe she could be shedding and she might be ichy( i hope thats how u spell ichy lol)

AndyT

Juvie Member
How long do you have the lights on? Maybe you should keep them on an hour longer and see is she's asleep before lights out. It sounds to me like she's afraid of the dark lol.

Andy

lokiesslave

Original Poster
thanks for the replies guys :) think she is afraid ov the dark lol turned out her light and left the main room lights on til she has gone to sleep and she has been fine, she comes to the front to make sure we're still there an then she goes off and curls up, it seems so child like lol but cute xxx

lokiesslave

Original Poster
i guess they are. she certainly know how to get my attention and she deffinatly knows how to get her own way :) notsure if thats a good thing tho lol. who would of thought i was so scared of lizards to the point i cried if 1 came near me. now im a slave to 1 xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom