Get well soon card (read inside) For vickson420

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Posted in Vickster's thread, but let me post here too.
Love ya Vicky my ornery friend and miss you just as much.

iYxZkBkNQAakeumBMWrU.gif

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Our whole Gang sends more get well wishes and hoping you are feeling better soon.
We miss you here.
Jeritta, Jeff,
Gobi, Amigo, Ash and Cadmus

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well, have some BIG news, this is what Joe posted on Facebook. I'm happy & excited but a little concerned as I know how insurance companies can push you to get discharged too fast sometimes. I imagine she will be getting some physical therapy after she gets home.

Joe Fradella Well now I can answer the question everyones been asking... VICKY'S COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!!:)

:blob5: :D :blob8: :p :blob5: 8) :blob8: :wink: :blob5:

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
diamc":qc92x8aa said:
Well, have some BIG news, this is what Joe posted on Facebook. I'm happy & excited but a little concerned as I know how insurance companies can push you to get discharged too fast sometimes. I imagine she will be getting some physical therapy after she gets home.

Joe Fradella Well now I can answer the question everyones been asking... VICKY'S COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!!:)

:blob5: :D :blob8: :p :blob5: 8) :blob8: :wink: :blob5:

Yay!!!

I'm sure she'll be MUCH happier being home. The trip might not be the greatest, but once you're back in your own bed.... There's NOTHING better! (Well, there's being WELL, but you know what I mean!)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Unfortunately, she didn't come home yet, she had some complications and had to have a drain put in to drain some fluid outside her lungs. But, that drain has now been removed. Haven't been given a new discharge date but will be sure to update everyone.

We all miss you Vicky. Get well soon.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Joe just posted this on FB about an hr ago.
Joe Fradella Sitting with Vicky for last night in hospital.
YAY! She's finally coming home. :blob5: :p :blob8: 8) :blob5: :D :blob8: :wink: You go girl.............
takecareofyourself.gif
AND
03e55eec.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom