Get well soon card (read inside) For vickson420

Status
Not open for further replies.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
bar4.jpg

For all you who know vicky (vickson420) she hasn't been doing so well.

diamc":1zvyms4f said:
I wanted to let everyone know that Vicky is in the hospital. I spoke to her husband this afternoon and he said she had to have open heart surgery for a tear in her aorta. She hadn't been feeling well for a while but all the testing she had done, hadn't shown anything conclusive. She is responding, waved at her brother yesterday and is NOT happy that she can't talk because of the tube down her throat. He was glad that I called as he didn't know how to contact anyone here and we will keep in touch. I asked him to give her a hug from all of us, he said that he would and asked me to pass along the message to pray for Vicky. As I hear more, I will let everyone know.

prayers-1.jpg
to Vicky
We miss you and wish you a speedy recovery.

Update:
diamc":1zvyms4f said:
Update on Vicky. Her husband Joe just posted this on Facebook. Wanted to share the good news with all her friends here. :blob5: :D :blob8:

“Just got back from seeing Vicky and as a bonus her surgeon was there. She is doing so good, all her numbers are coming up she will prob. be off the vent within next 2 days and they are stopping more meds. I am a very happy and more relieved man today.”

***Edit Another update, Joe just called me and he said that she still has a long way to go but seeing lots of positive signs. He will be very glad when the ventilator is removed as they were worried about the high chance of her getting pneumonia. Also, once that is out, she will be able to see James, she didn't want him to see her with that still in. I'm sure they'll all be happy when that day comes. He also said that her kidneys are working fine which was also a big concern. He will continue to keep me updated so I can fill everyone in.

UPDATE: qouted diamic(missspelled your name IM sorry :(()
Got an update from Joe. She is uncomfortable but not liking the pain meds. They are going to attempt to get her up today, I know that will be difficult for her. She just posted on FB with her cell phone, this is what she wrote. I couldn't believe it was actually from her. Hopefully soon she'll be well enough to post on her laptop.

I live sort of...thanks to all my wonderful people for you thoughts. Just relearning how breath again is rough but at least I alive and that's golden!

phyllisgreenfairybanner.jpg

This was posted on her forum. So I wanted to dedicate a thread for all her friends beardie forum family and fellow beardies to wish her a safe recovery. Please leave your wishes, prayers, and letters to her below as a get well soon card :)

Thank you,
Jessica

banner.jpg

My note: Dear Vicky. I'm soo sorry to hear what happened. You're very missed on Bd.org :) Missing your jokes :p. I wish you a great recovery. Get well soon ok.
Ps. I officially hate crickets XD

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Dear Vicky,

Sorry to hear that you had to have such serious surgery, this certainly explains why you haven't been feeling well for so long. You and your family finally have answers now. Hope you get stronger every day and fight to get back to your feisty self very soon. This forum isn't the same without you and we need you. We know that Joe, James and the rest of your family are right there with you, which will give you great strength and help with the whole healing process. We will be awaiting your return. We are thinking of you.
hugsandprayers.gif

06cb0d70dc0fcc47b9e576f.gif

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Vicky I did not know you werent well. Please recover soon so you can come help those souls at bearded dragon again. Hermes and Fireball are sending you get well hugs! (Hermes will be 2 on Nov 8th can you believe it?)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Vicky,

Get well soon, we all miss you here. I am keeping you in our thoughts & prayers.

Tracie

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
I'm new here and I don't know you Vicky, but never the less, I wish you speedy recovery so you can help me with my new lil' dragon.
Get well fast!

:cry: :oops:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Get well soon Vicky,we miss you!!!!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom