Get well soon card (read inside) For vickson420

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thought I would post an update. I spoke to Vicky Sunday night. She is getting stronger but she has to build up all her muscle tone again. It's hard for her to type because her hands are still weak & shaky. Also hard on her eyes but she is continuing to improve. She had a wonderful Christmas with her family, said it was such a great time. Vicky wanted me to say hello to everyone, says she is missing her great friends here and hopes to be back soon. I posted this on her other thread too.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm glad she's doing better. If I were in her shoes, I'd probably be really frustrated by now that I can't do more for myself.
We miss you, Vicky.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Another update, not as good as the last one though. :( She went back in the hospital today because of severe stomach pain and Joe also said that she fell. They were taking a CT scan of her abdomen etc to try to find out what is going on now. He only came home long enough to get James things ready for school tomorrow, then he was headed right back to the hospital. Her dad stayed with her. Will let you know when I hear more. Sure hope they can all get a break very soon and that Vicky can start feeling well again. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well, I have a real good update this time. :p Joe said they removed the tube today and she is acting better now than she has in a LONG time. He also said that she has been calling him a lot to give him orders lol. The town they live in is totally closed because of the snowstorm that we're getting too so they have been communicating a lot tonight by phone and FB. So, couldn't wait to give everyone the good news. :blob5: :D :blob8:

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
diamc said:
[ He also said that she has been calling him a lot to give him orders lol.

Has there been an update since this post that I have not seen? (and *that* is a sure sign of improvement!lol)
Hope all is well...

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well, she is home and is still working on getting her strength back. She had a fall recently, had lost her balance but thank goodness it was minor. It's just going to be a slow process but she admits that she is getting stronger every day. :D

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
That is wonderful news! Except for the fall :(. Sounds like she is OK though :blob5:
I'll keep her in my thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom