German Giant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may have a German Giant on my hands! My female is about 2 years old and is about 21 inches and as of today (after a BM) is 763g. Could she be a German Giant?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
German Giants are very rare actually. If you could post some pictures of her, it would be helpful. Views of the side of her head/face and top of her head would be good.

ladygypsie

Original Poster
Here's some recent pics. Excuse the messy tank in a few of them, it was right after she had some pumpkin as a treat and made a giant mess haha.

elcemr.jpg

xgk3yx.jpg

9bg30m.jpg

2nr3k82.jpg

2e0mdlf.jpg

5zjgp.jpg

Jroid33

Hatchling Member
ladygypsie":okw31hpc said:
Here's some recent pics. Excuse the messy tank in a few of them, it was right after she had some pumpkin as a treat and made a giant mess haha.

elcemr.jpg

xgk3yx.jpg

9bg30m.jpg

2nr3k82.jpg

2e0mdlf.jpg

5zjgp.jpg
Thats one big dragon.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She is definitely a nice looking girl! It is rare to have a 100% german giant, but she could have a decent percentage in her though no doubt with the size. :D

Tracie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She is definitely a big girl and as Tracie said, she could very well have some German giant background.

She sure looks happy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom