Body motion after pooping

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys my Amber went to the bathroom while I gave her a bath and it was loud like giant fart. I'm gonna have it checked for parasites but my concern is that she also shook her body a ton.

Think of a dog being went and shaking their coat to dry off a bit she pretty much did that and I thought it was a seizure at first. I'm hoping this isn't a new thing in the bearded dragon world she seems perfectly fine now it just kinda shook me up and it's the first time I seen this behavior

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I dunno about the shaking, but farting is pretty normal.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I dunno about the shaking, but farting is pretty normal.
It sorta looked like for instance I have 2 dogs and sometimes we have to shave their bums otherwise poop will stick to their fur.

Then they will wiggle their butt a little to get the poop off it literally looked exactly like that. I'm glad the farting is normal I'm just curious what could be giving her all the gas? 🤔

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It sorta looked like for instance I have 2 dogs and sometimes we have to shave their bums otherwise poop will stick to their fur.

Then they will wiggle their butt a little to get the poop off it literally looked exactly like that. I'm glad the farting is normal I'm just curious what could be giving her all the gas? 🤔
What are you feeding

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I'm not 100% sure, but i commonly see the little bubbles when mine relieve themselves in the bath. Come to think of it mine do wiggle their rumps sometime like their trying to work it out before the go

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
What are you feeding
Crickets escarole kale Collard Greens and dandelions when I got them I will be making a order for BSFL and dubias/silk/hornworms at some point.

I also have a appointment this Saturday and I'll have her get checked for eggs and parasites. She has a good appetite after laying her last clutch but very gassy when she poops

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
She says ladies don't fart, they toot 😁

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Crickets escarole kale Collard Greens and dandelions when I got them I will be making a order for BSFL and dubias/silk/hornworms at some point.

I also have a appointment this Saturday and I'll have her get checked for eggs and parasites. She has a good appetite after laying her last clutch but very gassy when she poops
No enemas- take a fecal w/ you- could be parasites from the crickets

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom