Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The family picture is adorable. Java sat on her perch quite nonchalantly, while Diesel was itching to run away and hide, and Gem just wasn't sure what to do with himself.
Does Java get nervous around the boys?

Both pics of Gem showed his baby face look, but more the first than second. Still hard to believe that he's considered an adult now.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well I tried to set up the photo shoot on the floor but Java didn't like being down there and she kept flying away. After I set up everyone on the table she was fine but Diesel kept trying to go after Gem (in a nice way :D ) Eventually Gem had enough and jumped onto my leg :lol: I have a video of the whole thing which I'm gonna try to post today :mrgreen:
I don't think Java was nervous around the boys once I put her up higher.

I know....can you believe Gem is 1.5 yrs old already?? :shock: It seems like just yesterday that we were all on pins and needles waiting for the big brown truck to deliver him :lol:
here's a pic from that day....

"Are you my mommy?"
100_6085.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Geez how time flies!
Hard to believe that big bruiser is that little precious face poking out of that container, huh? :love5:

Okay I have been avoiding fb as I wanted to spend more time here again, but I will have to go look at your family album. :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
SEE! He still has the same face!
Wow, 1.5 years old already?! I vividly remember that day, waiting ever so impatiently for you to post Gem's arrival. Can't believe it was that long ago.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I will forever be grateful to you Barb for sending Gem to me :love5: :D :D :D

Gina,
awhile back I reread the first 20 pages of this thread with my sister and we were cracking up! We are the most impatient group EVER :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I know Michele, tìme just goes so fast. I`m glad Barbara sent him to you, too, he`s such a cutie & with Diesel & Java you have lots of company, too, night & day!!! :mrgreen:
Hugs to you all,
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
puppytoes72":hjn2xvyp said:
I will forever be grateful to you Barb for sending Gem to me :love5: :D :D :D

I'm the grateful one! :)
It means a lot to me that I was able to put some happiness in such a beautiful persons life. :love5:

I thank-you for the beautiful Christmas Card :) ...sorry I'm not able to send cards out this year. :(
So instead I'm gonna wish you a Very Merry Christmas here.

seasons-greetings-7.gif

Hugs & Snuggles!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well done, Diane, love the sleeping dragon! The pics of Java's cage in your kitchen, it's great, I just love your house, Michele, it's so full of sun!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MICHELE, GEM, DIESEL & JAVA

squ9sa4udst.gif

Rubio was showing off his singing, and decided to sing a few songs to you and your crew:

2008107.jpg

May your Christmas day be filled with love, peace & antics. Have a great day!
Deb, Rubio, Leo, Lonzo & Didi & Rocco my golden gecko

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST NEW YEAR WEEKEND & A WONDERFUL 2012

new_year_glitter_graphics_17.gif

Hope you had a really relaxing and comfortable Christmas,

Hugs 'n snuggles,
Deb, Rubio, Lonzo, Leo, Didi
& Rocco my golden gecko

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Hi Michele,
Wow, your family is growing, Java and Diesel look right at home, and I can't believe Gem is 1 1/2 yrs old, time flies...........Hope your doing well!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom