Friendly Reminder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
citrusdragon":14373 said:
Daisy laid clutch #3 last night, Maggie is digging and Ginger is on deck.

Congrats Jeff, I'm keeping my fingers crossed as it's been 5 days since my adult woke up from their 2 month slumber... My males are still waking up, so slowly but surely I hope to have just about all of my ladies prego! I'm pretty sure Sunshine and Snow Flake will be as they are showing the most interest at the moment!

Darkgh0st":14373 said:
Where did you get this info?

This has been discussed for the past 4-5 years, or at least that's the amount of time I've been discussing this issue. I've never personally had an issue with any blinking lights as I've never allowed my dragons around them, but there has been some studies to back up these findings and I've talked to some snake keepers, uro keepers, and one dragon owner all personally experienced problems a couple years back with blinking holiday lights. I'll look for the study and post it as soon as I can find it!

Take care,

Anthony

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, I hadn't heard about this, either. I don't remember it being mentioned last year at all.

Thankfully, I despise flashing and blinking lights myself, so none in my house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom