FOUND* Dubia's In Vancouver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LennyTheLizardKing

Juvie Member
*FOUND* Im looking for a site to order silk or horned worms from besides canadianfeeders.com Or if anyone has any dubias in Vancouver BC.

Nimbus

TheChiimp":1t32blcd said:
I heard there are a lot of hidden breeders. I am currently looking for one in Toronto/Peel/Milton area.
If you happen to come across one in that area, could you send me a PM with the info? I'm in the same general area as you. :)

TheChiimp

Nimbus":30lwqmnr said:
TheChiimp":30lwqmnr said:
I heard there are a lot of hidden breeders. I am currently looking for one in Toronto/Peel/Milton area.
If you happen to come across one in that area, could you send me a PM with the info? I'm in the same general area as you. :)
Cool! *Beardie high-five*

It'll be hard to find one since its illegal. But I will let you know if I find one.

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Well I am looking In Central Alberta please pm me if any one knows the whereabouts of a dubia colony here

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
I completely agree, I have two beardies one baby and one senior and have soo many "in between size" crickets that I cannot feed to either dragon :shock:

jjh1

Juvie Member
Looking for some Dubia as well I live in Vancouver BC and if someone does get a hook up send them my way too please.
I hate crix they stink and I keep them outside right now.

Thanks
Joanne

xqtggsl

TheChiimp":3c1arvc7 said:
Nimbus":3c1arvc7 said:
TheChiimp":3c1arvc7 said:
Cool! *Beardie high-five*

It'll be hard to find one since its illegal. But I will let you know if I find one.

same here, i am desperately looking for some, pm if you find anything, and i'll do likewise

spikeithard

Hatchling Member
Nimbus":wvdqkl3c said:
TheChiimp":wvdqkl3c said:
ME TOO.. any news on this? Im in london. Love to find a near by dubia collector :)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom