for those who have multiple beardies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgodman1011

Hatchling Member
can i see your set ups? i'm thinking of trying to build something or have someone build something but need ideas, i have 2 beardies. Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I haven't kept two at once, but I know several folks on here do and will probably chime in. I've seen several very creative setups on here. I like the double decker front opening setups. They seem relatively space saving and could probably be built into a large dresser or tall piece of old furniture. You could also try simply stacking two crossfires on top of eachother with some kind of cubby or spacer in between them for storage or running wires etc.

jgodman1011

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I wish I was more handy! I saw the crossfire set ups and a double decker would be great I am just all thumbs lol! And figuring out how to set up lighting in the tank has me baffled too. I can't wait to see what people have done though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom