For Katherine; beardies in hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Katherine, I thought I'd start a thread of hiding beradies. If you have any pictures of Bogart the Great, add them on.
I'll start with our best hiding beardie, Sweetie Pie:
Hiding in the rosemary:
Picture129.jpg

Hiding on Mom's head (guess the tail gave her away!)
Picture233.jpg

Hiding in the hat:
Picture212.jpg

Where's the beardie? It took us awhile to find her!
Picture199.jpg

Hiding under the couch. "Can you see me Mom?"
Picture241.jpg

Hiding in the curtain:
sweetie2008026.jpg

Hiding in plain sight, I think Sweetie thought if she couldn't see us we couldn't see her, silly beardie:
Issy2008586.jpg

And last but not least, Sweetie hiding on the couch, under Daddy's things:
Issy2008975.jpg

I don't have as many hiding pictures of our other beardies, but I'll try to find some.

So now, everyone, let's see those hiding beardies :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Deborah & Roger

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
That 'hiding in plain sight' pic is too funny! I love the little backwards hands. :lol:

Campbell Jane is not much for hiding, luckily for me. She gives me enough heart attacks without disappearing too! Jasper, however, pulled a vanishing act on me once... see if you can spot him!

IMG_3608.jpg

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Jasper'sMom,

I would be FREAKING OUT! I have a post for Zinger like you have a post for CJ, and it's called Big Posts? Just a day or two ago, I almost hyperventilated and went insane because I thought Zinger had dissapeared. I litterally ran in circles and rushed crazily through the house freaking out taking quick choppy breaths, lol. I would never have found Jasper there!

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
When Scorch started getting too big for her cave I found her with just her head inside it like that couch picture. It makes me crack up when it is daytime and they want to take a nap so just hide their head for darkness.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Here's Miss O. She had found a box to hide in under the computer desk we had and my husband decided is was soo cute he had to take a picture of it, so he took her and the box outside to take the picture. She looked a little annoyed that he'd moved her.

MissOfoundherownhideaway.jpg

Here's another one, this was her favorite spot. We, unfortunately, don't have those flowers anymore, they are wild flowers.

missOinflowers.jpg

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Awww, how sweet. You didn't have to name this for Katherine. She was all bouncy when she saw it. :blob5: :blob8: Neither of us can decide which is our favorite. Katherine thinks the in the hat or under the couch. :love5: I like just another gardening tool and Jasper on the couch. Keep 'em comming. I'll see if I can find one of Bogie.
Cool thread! :headbang:

Sandy and Katherine :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

MissT

BD.org Addict
This is baby Kazi trying his best to hide in his trees
DSC00319.jpg

And jsut a couple days ago - hiding in his logs (having a sneaky snooze)
MoreFuji032-1.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Love the hiding pics.
Here is Brady hiding in his new viv yesterday.
brady0330094.jpg

And here is Brady trying to hide (silly boy that he is, he slept like that for a while) :mrgreen:
Brady0309091.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I know Haley, he does look so uncomfy doesnt he? You would definitely think he would not stay like that, but he didnt seem to mind. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom