Finally all done with my viv setup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmcd63

Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture018.jpg

I gathered big rocks from outside and boiled them. I love the dessert look that real rocks give...Also i am using ground up walnut bedding has anyone used this before and is it safe??

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
Not to be negative, but I've only heard bad things about the walnut. I could be wrong but if they ingest it, even a tiny amount, it can be fatal.

Maybe try some slate tiles. They hold heat well, easy to clean, wear down their nails, and look really nice. And CHEAP at $2 ea

The viv is Awesome! Nice and big, beardie palace, another reason to top it off with tiles :D

JNorm

I have to agree with seadooz, if you type in walnut bedding in the top search, everything comes back negative.
I would also reccomend using a digital thermometer, just to be sure you got the temps right.

Very nice viv btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom