feeder insects

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan1919

Is it ok to use an orange slice as water source for dubia roaches and crickets that will be fed to my dragon? what about unflavored gelatin? Thanks

OviDear

Bearded dragons, like many animals, should stay away from acidic fruit such as oranges, lemons, limes, etc. NEVER feed your feeder insects or your beardie oranges! The acidity from an orange can screw up their digestive system! You should try feeding your feeder insects collard greens and carrots. You could also spray the food with water so they can drink off of the leaves and carrots for extra water.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I offer my dubia roaches orange slices on occasion. I Primarily feed them fresh vegetable scraps. They especially like squash. They also get bananas now and then. They've been going to town on the pumpkin guts left from pumpkin carving. The fresh veges will keep them hydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom