fake rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicko

i love the pics of all the fake rocks i've come across on this forum. i love the idea of customizing the environment to this extent and i would love to have sandy's viv like this too...i love the set up she has, but i think she would have a lot more fun that way!
does anyone know of a good online tutorial for constructiong these rocks using styrofoam and grout?
how long does this normally take to complete?

Doddins

Hatchling Member
snap :)

i wouldnt mind some tutorials too, i think it adds some exciting ideas and dimensions to the viv

xbluex

Juvie Member
On this part of the forum and in the enclosures section there is a great step by step guide from redhandfilms, the subject is something like fake rock building in 10 easy steps. It shows and explains everything from pieceing the styrofoam together, to grouting, to sealing. And it lists all of the supplies needed. It would probably take almost a week depending on how many layers you use. After each layer of grout and each layer of sealer you need to let it sit overnight. And then after the last coat dries you might want to leave it for another couple of days with a light on it just in case any extra fumes come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom