Exo Terra Fogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatLizardGuy

Hatchling Member
I want to get the Exo Terra Fogger with a Waterfall but I was wondering if that was OK?

I do not know how much the Fogger will raise the Humidity in the Habitat.

Anybody know what that will do to the Humidity?

Thanks.

Amy2

Hatchling Member
From what I have heard, humidity is a bad thing. It can lead to respiratory issues. I think a fogger would be a bad idea. All they really need is a bath for 15 - 20 minutes a couple times a week, depending on age. You can also give them drinks of water from a small syringe by dropping small drops on the end of their nose.

thatLizardGuy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have 2 Bearded Dragons.

I know humidity to high is very bad.

I was wondering what percentage humidity a fogger would make the habitat?

+10%, +20%, etc.

Nibbles

I would say no fogger. They are made for tropical species. It would make a bearded dragon enclosure way too humid.

Evergreen

Juvie Member
I don't have a number for you, it would depend on what your tank was made of, ventilation and temperature from heat bulbs but I can tell you 100% that it is not suitable for a bearded dragon. They look really cool but like Nibbles made they are for tropical species, defiantly not beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom