Emmett, EMILIO, Emma..RIP sweet Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, Emilio is so colourful and I guess he's just in constant shed. Do they continue growing for a couple of years like beardies or longer?

Emma is just checking that everything is in place, she's beautiful, Tonja

And Emmett is so cute, he's probably also checking that all his possessions are in his tank.

You have beautiful babies :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Emma is being a little Emily today. She is rearranging everything including dragging her pillows off her bed just like Emily used to do, scooting her stool to the middle of the floor, pulling her stuffies where she wants them although where I have them is where they always are. I think or would like to think Emily is telling me she is ok and still with me.
Emmett is sleeping. He always falls asleep early on bath days and I don't know why. He's just been that way.
Emilio, that's a good question about growth. I really don't know but he seems to stay in shed. I have to take him out of his tank tomorrow and put him in the playpen so I can clean his tank really well, the little stinker.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well have fun with Emilio tomorrow. Yes, Emma sounds like she's got lots of Emily in her. Emmett sounds a bit like Gabriel, but he starts to sleep at around 3p daily, at least he's staying up later than he was in the winter, no brumation, just sleeping by noon. He is getting older, he'll be 6 in December! Time sure flies!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
My 3 Em's are doing great. Its been so stormy here over the last week, its made everyone and everything lazy lol.
I am an avid doll collector, collect antique dolls. I put a doll on the desk in the bedroom where the 3 Em's live and Emmett just stared at it for the longest time. I think he was wanting it to talk to him or pick him up for attention. I picked him up and sat him next to the doll and the first thing he did was climb onto her and up her shoulder. This doll is well over 24 inches tall and an antique. I think Emmett has a new friend but I have to be careful cause she is over 80 yrs old and in her original clothing.
Emma pays no attention, she is to busy doing her housekeeping lol.
Emilio doesn't seem to have a care in the world. He just does his thing which is eating and climbing all over his branches and hiding in his leaves.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, I love to hear what your 3 ems are up to. Guess he thought he'd get snuggles from the doll, so cute. I've heard alot of people have had bad weather over the last week, tornado warnings near Portland, even. Weird.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Emmett is such a cutie pie! I can just imagine how confused he was when the doll wouldn't talk to him nor hug him back.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I thought I would show off some of my dolls via Emma and Emmett. They love being with the dolls but don't understand why they don't talk to them. I think I mixed up the pictures of emma and Emmett on the 44 inch doll..hard to tell in the sunlight.
Emmett
Emma is on my lifelike 44 inch Allison, masterpiece doll
full

Emmett with my Armand Marseille dolls which are antiques that 80-90 years old
full

Emmett is with my twin dolls..one is winking and the other pouting while crying and has a runny nose
full

Emma
Emma kissing my antique Armand Marseille doll...she is over 80 years old
full

Emma on my antique 26 inch cupie doll which is 50 years old
full

Emma on my Mrs Beasley doll who is in the process of being restored
full

Emmett on my 44 inch doll
full

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you, I think I have 54 dolls in the living room and foyer. Emmett likes them but I think he wants them to talk to him. Emma doesn't care :lol: . Most of them are antique dolls. I love them all. Have a lo in my basement also.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Those dolls are beautiful (except the Kewpie one; they scare me for some odd reason)! No wonder Emmett likes them so much.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Morning wake up.

Emmett got a new bed and slept in it for the first time last night. He seems to like it as it supports all of him over that narrow Barbie bed and this one goes more or less with his theme.
full

Emma is a grump when her lights go on every morning, she wants to sleep and she is shedding
full

Emilio is in shed yet again
full

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What does Emmett's bed look like? Is it a hammock bottom?
He looks so comfy and cute lying on his bed.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Gina its one of those wire baskets with a mattress and 2 pillows. Someone a long while back used to sell them or advertise them on here.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey yall:
Thought I would finally post again. My 3 Em's are doing very well. Emmett is finally eating his salads. I don't have to hand feed them anymore. Emma is still being Emily like with her house keeping. She is so funny with it dragging her stuffies and pillows. They are drinking a lot more water from the bath, I guess its due to hot weather finally.
Emilio is letting me pet him more and more without hissing at me. He is in full shed yet again so maybe that's why.
Not much going on around these parts. Am still working on restoring dolls. I have 4 more to do out of 87 dolls. Then they all go home to their owners. Will try to post some more pictures tomorrow. The dogs need my full attention tonight due to fireworks. Emma Emmett and Emilio don't care they are sleeping soundly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom