Emmett, EMILIO, Emma..RIP sweet Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I am so glad the northwest weathered thru the earthquake well and did not get the tsunami that was expected. Now if the east can get thru this massive storm and my family in Virginia will be ok <God willing> I will be the happiest woman there is. Just wish hubby would stop watching it on the news every 5 mins..makes me nervous but he just has to watch. Glad you have 2 awake to be with while the rest are sleeping. Geico is going nuts in his house, running around like hes got a burr under his saddle and Emily is just basking since they both just had lunch. The dolls are animatronics..they are the movies lol..the tv will be set to snow just like in the movie the poltergeist. I cant wait to film the whole thing halloween night. We are doing a dry run tonight to set the lights which are all set to Backs Tocata and Fuge <sp> so they will dance and go to sound effects also. I think its all coming together nicely, getting a lot of drivebys already as we were out putting up the gazebo and setting up the spot lights and other lights.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I had just a few crashing waves no big deal. I do hope your folks are okay.
I really do feel for the people that has to endure this storm and whoever had
tsunamis too.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Just talked to my sister, she called. Got some bad news. Last night my momma fell down the stairs in her house..broke 5 ribs with no organ punctures or anything Thank God for that..shes in the hospital and on pain killers so shes sleeping a lot which is good. She needs to sleep. I dont know when she will be released from Riverside..but I am thankful dad was there with her and the crew on the ambulance was gentle with her and very good with her..shes 85. I have a brother and a <I use the term lightly> sister there with her also. The sister that called me lives in Arkansas. The good news is the storm is not gonna affect them to badly according to what my dad said when I called the hospital so thats a worry off them and me. Now to get my Momma well and back on her feet. I will continue to always worry about my momma, shes older and not in the best of health with fragile bones. Prayers are definately welcomeed for my momma and family.

Beardiesforthewin72

Sub-Adult Member
You got my prayer tonja I hope your momma gets better soon! I'm also glad the storm won't effect your family as badly as you thought! Give gieco and Em a kiss on their beards for me!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Oh no! Wretched! Just a wretched year! :( I'm so sorry for your mama. Thank goodness it's her lungs didn't take in a rib. Prayers, well wishes and what ever you need. Big squishes for all. Oh, I want this year to be over with.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
2 more months and this yr is over thank heavens. Momma is in the best possible hands being in the hospital..I have faith in the drs at Riverside, its a good hospital and she was never in ICU and never lost conciousness thank God. She will be home in her own bed soon with dad to wait on her hand and foot and that he will. I am so ready for this yr to be over also..its been a rough one.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Geico
Img_4878.jpg

Img_4879.jpg

Img_4880.jpg

I LOVE THIS POSE
Img_4882.jpg

Img_4883.jpg

Img_4884.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
ITs nice out so thought I would take them out for a very short few minutes. We ran the snow blower over the yard lol to clear it of snow to put the rest of our decor up. Emily ran all over the casket. Geico seemed intrigued by zombie guy lol and Emily well shes just a stinker what can I say

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
thank you so much..yeah i love decorating for Halloween and Christmas...this yr Halloween is not so good, momma fell down the stairs in her home and broke 5 ribs. Shes ok and in the hospital but in pain so they have her on morphine and at 85 yrs old..those breaks arent good but did miss puncturing any organs thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom