Emmett, EMILIO, Emma..RIP sweet Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Emily and Emmett are so lucky that they got to go outside.

Those figures are huge! You will definitely scare people with them.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Those figures are great, they'll sure enhance your Halloween this year!

I'm glad they got out for sunshine, doesn't happen often, mine love sunshine, too.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I could not rescue Mr. and Mrs. Stumpy but was ready for a new baby. The owners just would not listen to reason and said an affirmative NO on me taking them. He is not a bearded dragon however, but this little guy needed a new home. He is a healthy rescue. He will see the vet this week for a wellness and fecal exam. I am very happy with Emilio. Yep another E name
Emily and Emmett are doing well as usual and all over the place today.
Its snowing again and I need to get the monsoon mister set up for Emilio but could not wait for you all to meet him. SO here he is...Emilio the veiled Chameleon.
full

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow, he's very cool! Congrats on your new buddy =) I look forward to reading about his adventures along with Emily and Emmett.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks Cooper, I am pretty happy with him. I need to figure out how to adjust the spray on his monsoon unit..The tank has enough humidity with the powersun and the little bit of spray that I put in there. So I just need to adjust the sprayers now.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
His needs are totally different. He needs 60-80% humidity, 90 degree day temps and 85 degree night temps. He is in a tall medium screened in enclosure but that will change Monday when his glass tank arrives at the store. It will be a tall open front enclosure. He eats small crickets right now and ate 8 of them already. He also gets a water bowl in the bottom of his tank and bark. I need to add more plants and sticks for him so in the process of that now. Little guy is all over his new house.

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Oh Tonja, I love Emilio! I love to look at them in the pet store. I'm SO sorry about Mr. and Mrs. Stumpy. I'm sure your visits will continue to be the highlight of their lives. How brave you are to be trying all the new misters and things. Congratulations on your new baby!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I think so Cooper, hes all over the place drinking water from the plant leaves, catching little crickets.
TY Esther. Mr and Mrs Stumpy will be visited like always and cared for by me as always. They got baby food and water today from me. Mr Stumpy was so glad to see me today, he just climbed all over me.
Emilio is fun to watch although he will not be handled much at all. Maybe 2-3 times a week for bedding changes. I kept the cup he came in so I can use it when its time to change out bedding. I love his multi bi directional eyes, they intrigue me for some reason as do his hands. He is adjusting very well I think.
Got the monsoon mister set to cycle so will spray for 4 seconds every 4 hours to keep his tank damp but not wet. Its a nice unit and better be for the money :lol: But Emilio like Emily and Emmett are worth every penny.
I took Emmett's side curtains off so he could see Emilio and he bobbed heavily so put the curtain back up, don't want either stressed. If anyone can think of a better E name for Emilio I would love to hear some. I'm not so sure I love Emilio as a name <I keep thinking Night at The Roxbury movie> :lol:

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Emery is the only one I found that sounded good with an "Em." There are a whole bunch if you search "boy names starting with E."

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Elvis Emanuel Embry Emeril Emerson Emery Emil Emilian Emiliano Emilien Emilio Emlyn Emmanuel Emmet Emmett Emmitt Emo Emory Emrys Endicott

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hubby said to keep Emilio as most would sound much like Emily or Emmett...he said Edward is not an EM name. Emilio is all over the place exploring and eating his crickets. Got his little tiny salad made also. I do like Emery though..I will think on it, thank you.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sounds like you are completely enamoured with Emilio, with good reason, he's gorgeous. I didn't realize chameleons don't really like to be handled until I read about it not long ago & there you are saying the same thing! He's going to really enjoying being spoiled, like Emily and Emmett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom