eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
If you intend to breed, you should wait until your female is 18 months old (full grown) and at least 18 inches long (to ensure that she's healthy with good genetics).

sddragons

Juvie Member
They don't have to be any certain age. If she is big enough she will lay when she is ready. One of my females laid at 9 mo., 10 mo., 11 mo., and again yesterday at 12 mo. I finally bred her this last time so this clutch are all fertile. So what I am trying to say is yes, everyone recommends 18 mo and being fully mature but all girls are different. If they are a good size and laying on their own, there is nothing you can do about it.

charlianne

my beardy jus laid the other day she has done twice before but the eggs jus seem to shrivell up and die i am doin everything that people are tellin me to the eggs are in a incubator sat in vermiculite with a heatmat and a sensor so it is always on 87 ish degrees am i doin something wrong sum1 help me ?

lemmons

that seems a bit hot i thought they were supposed to be 82-86 degrees. and are they moist enough? are they definately fertile?

charlianne

how can u tell if theyre fertilised or not im so confused ive now turned the temp down to 84 degrees hwo do u know if theyr moist enough its very humid thers alot of water in there and i spray them regualarly people tell me contradicting things. can she choose wether to fertilise them or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom