Ed x Snow Flake babies? Post up Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
LOL same belly and everything! I have not doubt she will look a lot like her mother, but I think you will luck out and pick up a few beautiful tangerine highlights from ED! Just look Chili, he's picked up a lot of Ed's highlights... But you never now until they are fully grown, but I agree Diann she looks just like her mommy!

Here I'll send you those picture by email so you can blow them up and get a good look at them, as Snow Flake as a lot of underlying color you don't pick up on camera... The flash normally washes is out, but she has a ton of peach in her face, and beard...

Sending the email now, so check your inbox in a few minutes...

Anthony

maxattack

Juvie Member
beardedwizard":ea58f said:
Glad to see Tank is doing well Laura! And your boy seems to be on the same pace as most of the clutch since this past week my 3 gained an average of 10-15 grams, and yes this is their growth spurts... They will accelerate one week and slow down the next and repeat this process until they are adults... But I'd say all of mine are averaging 10-12 inches with 55-70 grams depending on who you talk about... So far Lime started his growth spurts way before the others and is my largest/longest, but Chili/Matilda are tubby little things and are catching up very quickly!

Thanks for the pictures and I hope to see more soon! Just to hold you over here is a picture of Snow Flake from earlier this week, she should be gravid, so she's a little chunky right now! :lol: :wink:
SnowFlakegravidsept5th087.jpg

SnowFlakegravidsept5th085.jpg

Enjoy,

Anthony

Oh, I love Snowflake. I was hoping that Buttercup would look like her mama! She does have that lovely white belly.

Lauramann2000...Tank is so handsome! He looks all boy to me. And very happy. Buttercup is at the end of a growth spurt this week. She is busting out of her skin! Next week Tank will put Buttercup to shame.

maxattack

Juvie Member
irwin'smom":944ea said:
beardedwizard":944ea said:
Glad to see Tank is doing well Laura! And your boy seems to be on the same pace as most of the clutch since this past week my 3 gained an average of 10-15 grams, and yes this is their growth spurts... They will accelerate one week and slow down the next and repeat this process until they are adults... But I'd say all of mine are averaging 10-12 inches with 55-70 grams depending on who you talk about... So far Lime started his growth spurts way before the others and is my largest/longest, but Chili/Matilda are tubby little things and are catching up very quickly!

Thanks for the pictures and I hope to see more soon! Just to hold you over here is a picture of Snow Flake from earlier this week, she should be gravid, so she's a little chunky right now! :lol: :wink:
SnowFlakegravidsept5th087.jpg

SnowFlakegravidsept5th085.jpg

Enjoy,

Anthony

She is in with the 2nd Fozzie x Stevie clutch because she will go down hill quick when alone. She has been with them a week and put on 12 grams in the first 4 days. They all just woke up and crawled on there basking spot so they are much darker than normal and everyone else is in shed and she is in the starting of it so she is usually the color of snowflake maybe a shade darker. She is on the far left.
jazzy005.jpg

jazzy003.jpg

jazzy002.jpg

Oh goodness, I picked her out immediately. She just has "the look". She looks like she is turning a little green? Does she do that? Buttercup turns green when she starts to bask.

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
The green looks to be from Diann running a MVB above them which give the green/blue hue to every picture, and she's still cold... Being a honey yellow and cold with a green/blue light will make her look green...

Anthony

maxattack

Juvie Member
beardedwizard":35bc6 said:
The green looks to be from Diann running a MVB above them which give the green/blue hue to every picture, and she's still cold... Being a honey yellow and cold with a green/blue light will make her look green...

Anthony

That is interesting. I had no idea that the different color lights would make such a difference in the color Buttercup exhibits. Thanks for the info.

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
maxattack":52904 said:
beardedwizard":52904 said:

Anthony

That is interesting. I had no idea that the different color lights would make such a difference in the color Buttercup exhibits. Thanks for the info.

It has nothing to do with his color, it's just how he looks in your eyes under those particular lights... Which in this case is MVB, and are not showing the true colors of the dragon. Thus if you want to see the real colors of the dragon you need to take him outside or view him under a plan fluorescent bulb...

Anthony

Laurmann2000

Juvie Member
I have an MVB also and I agree, it changes how they look. Tank always looks so different when he's outside of his cage.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, they are under a MVB and it will give a green glow around them.
She is not green looking but a butterscotch type color. She is a cutie and I am pretty sure her color is going to look just like her moms when she is all said and done. Her last shed the slight tangerine tint she had shed out and she is going to be this yellowish camel color. I actually can not seem to find the best definition to describe it. She does have some great fluorescent yellow highlights on her head. Only time will tell. She is a cutie pie and thanks for emailing me those pics, Anthony.

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
irwin'smom":35dcb said:
OMG, thanks for posting those pics. Jazzy is a compete clone of her mom. Same face, build, color, big belly and everything. When I saw that picture I had a flash of her a year from now. She is identical. :D
I will try to get a pose of her in the same position. Now that I see her mom I know what she is going to look like and where that color came from. Going to get some pics now.

Diann,

I was looking at random pictures I have and comparing them to the ones posted here, and it seems that all of Snow Flakes babies have her "belly" hands down... Just about every baby has that "buddha" belly, and stocky torso... The only baby I've seen recently that is built like Ed is Lime... He's very elongated and his belly is very trim...

Just thought I would comment on this topic again and let you know that my tubby little Snow Flake weighed in last night at 455 grams... And mind you she's 15" with a 1-1.5 inch tail nip! So that's a lot of weight on a little frame, but she's the perfect weight right now in my book!

Hope all is well,

Anthony

maxattack

Juvie Member
Ok, I love this thread. It's like having a family reunion online. I'm going to PM Bamberz1977, Mcdavis77, & Flinters to see if they will post. Maybe we can see some more Snow Flake X Ed babies soon. :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

Laurmann2000

Juvie Member
I need to add new pictures of Tank again. He's been eating like a pig lately and gaining between 10 and 15 grams a week so he's quite the tubbie little guy right now. Maxattack: that would be great if you could get others to post photos and updates on how their babies are doing.

mcdavis77

Here's my girl Lucy! She's so pretty, but definitely sassy! She's mainly yellow with purple side bars and orange highlights on her face. She looks like an LSU fan with the yellow and purple and that makes my boyfriend happy bc his whole family are LSU alum.

IMG_0336.jpg

I also had an amputation unfortunately. I had to have her foot removed (maybe it was Lime but I'm not pointing any fingers :wink: )

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Either my hands are way smaller than everyone else's or she's a pretty big girl! I don't have a scale but she's around 11 - 11.5 inches.

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Meredith wow!

She looks great! And yes like the rest of her siblings looks just like her momma! So I guess it's a good thing Snow Flake is a cutie...

Thanks for sharing, and I will have up more pictures of my kids hopefully tomorrow!

Anthony

Laurmann2000

Juvie Member
Lucy is beautiful. I love her colors. Tank is in full body shed now so he just looks gray, poor thing. LOL When he's done shedding I'll take more pics of him. He's growing so nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom