Ed x Snow Flake babies? Post up Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxattack

Juvie Member
Wow! Lucy is beautiful! I love the little peachy/orange highlights around her face. :wink: It makes her look like she is wearing blush. Buttercup and I will forgive her for being an LSU fan. We're Big 12 Sooner fans ourselves, but the rest of the family are either Tide or Vol fans. Lucy's daddy would not be very popular in our house! Hey, wait a minute! LSU beat OU in the national championship game a few years back! Ok, I don't like him either. :p :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding....sort of.... :wink:

mcdavis77

Oh man, you don't know the half of it. We're bigger UT fans than LSU fans and that's a much bigger rivalry! His little sister is actually a sophmore in the dance program at OU and it about killed him when she decided to go there. He did actually go visit her and we were all surprised he would step foot on the OU campus, haha. Guess we'll just have to see how the season plays out this year :D

Bamberz1977

Hatchling Member
tesla.jpg

This is Tesla...she is such a little lady!

maxattack

Juvie Member
Bamberz1977":0bd8e said:
tesla.jpg

This is Tesla...she is such a little lady!

Oh! She is so pretty! She looks a lot like the other Snowflake X Ed babies. For some reason you can definately tell they are from the same clutch. They have "a look". She is very....regal. :D

Laurmann2000

Juvie Member
Tesla is so pretty. I love her pose. She looks like a model.

Tank is in total body and head shed in these pics but I wanted to share them anyway, because I love him so. :p

Tail is in shed here:
IMG_0009-1.jpg

Fat belly and fully in shed:
IMG_0038.jpg

And with one of my dolls :wink:
IMG_0043.jpg

Bamberz1977

Hatchling Member
Tank is adorable, he looks like he is a handful! Tesla does look like a model I think, and it is so funny to me how prissy and ladylike she is. Everytime I let my 8 month old male out he will head over to her viv and start showing off, Tesla just stays up on her rock and acts like she is above it all.

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Okay here are some pictures from the past few days... Lime is still shedding so I will post more pictures of him later, but he is still my largest sibling.(Takes after his daddy in the build department, but has his mothers head and coloring...)

Here are two new pictures of Snow Flake I took a last week, they show her colors nicely!
SnowFlakeOct2nd08.jpg

SnowFlakeOct2nd081.jpg

So here are some pictures of Matilda, first with the flash, then without... She is going to have a nice mixture of yellow, orange and reds... She's a little over 11.5 inches and just over 75 grams...
MatildaOct5th08.jpg

MatildaOct5th081.jpg

MatildaOct5th084.jpg

MatildaOct5th087.jpg

Without Flash
MatildaOct5th082.jpg

And here are a few of Lime, I will post better pictures of him once he finishes his shed. He's right around 13 inches right now and 100 grams...
LimeOct5th081.jpg

LimeSept27th081.jpg

LimeSept27th082.jpg

Here's Chili, he's becoming a real stunner with his colors! And surprisingly he moves around just fine and is much more active than either of this clutch mates and any other dragon of his age/size for that mater. He's the same size as Matilda, just a few grams lighter I think he's at 70 grams last time I checked, and he eats like a pig! Excuse his dirty foot, he was on his way for a bath when this picture was taken...
ChiliOct5th08.jpg

ChiliOct5th082.jpg

Well I'll up date the pictures again as soon as I have new shots of Lime after his shed... I hope everyone is doing well, and I'm really glad to see all of Snow Flake's babies are all doing so great! Keep up the nice work ladies/gents and right around new years day you won't even recognize the fat adult lizard in front of you! Believe me, at this growth right they will be 3/4 of their adult size by new years day!

Take care,

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom