Ed x Snow Flake babies? Post up Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Definitely her and Fozzie Jr will pair up nicely. They actually look like twins in that picture.
Here is Jazzy with Heff. I think I might have the best match for her next year since you will be doing that breeding. I just got to my house some of the most amazing hypos from sunshine dragons. This boy is going to a good friend of mine but I will be able to use him. Him and Jazzy should pair up nicely.
HEre she is this morning with Heff who will be the next choice to breed to her.
kidsinseptemberjazzyvegas070.jpg

kidsinseptemberjazzyvegas069.jpg

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
She's definitely got her Mother's head, and it looks like she has her father's enlongated build... But how are her colors coming? Hard to tell in these pictures, but Heff is looking good as ususal!

These guys are growing up fast, and you should check out my 4 month old Orange Hypo Mango on my breeders page how is now 208 grams! If he keeps that up he will be my largest dragon hands down! And he's a good 50+ grams larger than the rest of the clutch from what I hear from Jeff.

Good to see she's doing well, and remember what I said... You will be shocked at how she doubles in weight after her first year, but she will be small for the first 8-12 months just like her mother!

And what's your dragon count up to now? It seems like you passed me a long time ago, as every week it seems like you get 2-3 more babies in...

Hope all is well,

Anthony

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Anthony,
I do not even count anymore and never dreamed I would have this many dragons and such awesome ones at that. I can not belive the color myself on some of these guys. I always wondered if some of these bigger breeders photo shopped to make them better. Its amazing to look in a cage and see a dragon that is actually candy apple red and the crapy part is not being able to capture the true color on camera. I have bought and traded some of the best dragons this year. I can not wait till the end of next year when I get to hit the lab and see what I can come up with.
This is what I was thinking for Jazzy.
SUNSHINEGROUP066.jpg

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
irwin'smom":48577 said:
Anthony,
I do not even count anymore and never dreamed I would have this many dragons and such awesome ones at that. I can not belive the color myself on some of these guys. I always wondered if some of these bigger breeders photo shopped to make them better. Its amazing to look in a cage and see a dragon that is actually candy apple red and the crapy part is not being able to capture the true color on camera. I have bought and traded some of the best dragons this year and I am sooooo lucky. I can not wait till the end of next year when I get to hit the lab and see what I can come up with. I am soooo lucky.
This is what I was thinking for Jazzy.
SUNSHINEGROUP066.jpg

Good looking boy! They will match up perfectly next year! :wink:

Anthony

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
irwin'smom":c8182 said:
Thanks, you have a great group too. I really like what you have brought in.

Thanks they should make for some interesting crosses next year... I will wait to see how this next clutch turns out, and then I'm most likely head back up to Rob's to pick up a couple more hypo females, and to see what else he has... I'm definitely in the market for a red female later this year also, so we will see... And I also need a super dark GG, and I think I found one from Randy.

Take care,

Anthony

maxattack

Juvie Member
Hey Anthony!

Here are some pics of Buttercup, otherwise known as baby #2! Took these today. Sorry I'm not a great photographer, these pictures don't do her justice.

baby_2_2_167131310_std.jpg

Buttercup as a baby...baby...
IMG_0772.jpg

Buttercup the day I got her.
213.jpg

Her first big shed.
Buttercup053.jpg

Almost 12 inches long today!
Buttercup055.jpg

You can tell what color she is from her legs. She's shedding now....again!
Buttercup061.jpg

Her pretty little face.
Buttercup064.jpg

Last one! She is such a cutie! Oh how I love her!

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
maxattack":dca77 said:
Hey Anthony!

Here are some pics of Buttercup, otherwise known as baby #2! Took these today. Sorry I'm not a great photographer, these pictures don't do her justice.

baby_2_2_167131310_std.jpg

Buttercup as a baby...baby...
IMG_0772.jpg

Buttercup the day I got her.
213.jpg

Her first big shed.
Buttercup053.jpg

Almost 12 inches long today!
Buttercup055.jpg

You can tell what color she is from her legs. She's shedding now....again!
Buttercup061.jpg

Her pretty little face.
Buttercup064.jpg

Last one! She is such a cutie! Oh how I love her!

Wow she's looking great, nice color and size! :D

Thanks for sharing,

Anthony

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Jazzy looks a lot like Buttercup. Buttercup is a big girl. Great job with her.
asunshinebabiesandfezandsteviecl-3.jpg

Jazzy has this butterscotch/ camel color to her and its the coolest color and very unique. I think is going to end up being crazy yellow.
asunshinebabiesandfezandsteviecl-1.jpg

asunshinebabiesandfezandsteviecl-2.jpg

maxattack

Juvie Member
irwin'smom":8e85c said:
Jazzy looks a lot like Buttercup. Buttercup is a big girl. Great job with her.
asunshinebabiesandfezandsteviecl-3.jpg

Jazzy has this butterscotch/ camel color to her and its the coolest color and very unique. I think is going to end up being crazy yellow.
asunshinebabiesandfezandsteviecl-1.jpg

asunshinebabiesandfezandsteviecl-2.jpg

Awww, they do look alike....How sweet! Do they turn out different colors when they are grown up? Buttercup is such a lovely white with yellow and orange highlights. Their tails even look the same. Did Jazzy just shed her tail?

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Diann,

Jazzy's color looks a lot like her father's! And she will develop a lot of orange highlights as she grows... Chili just shed and out came a ton of highlights on his face, head, and arms... The crazy thing is how different they all are with color, just look at my 3 holdback... Each on looks completely different color wise, but that's the unique part I like!

Anthony

Laurmann2000

Juvie Member
Wow what great looking beardies. Maxattack, I can't believe how big Buttercup is getting. She's quite a bit bigger than Tank who is just about 11 inches now and 71 grams. He just gained 10 grams in a little over a week so I think he's on a growth spurt. I just switched him to bigger crickets and I think that is making a difference.
irwin's mom Jazzy looks a lot like Tank in these pictures especially that last photo. What a cutie she is. That last picture I would think was Tank if I didn't know better.
Anthony, wow what a gorgeous group you have there. I just ADORE you Lime. She's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing pics of Tank's brothers and sisters. I am loving this and I hope more people post. Here are some pics of Tank. They're not the best and he's in shed now so I will get some more once he's done shedding.

This was about a month ago:
IMG_0003-3.jpg

These were a couple days ago:
IMG_0012-1.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

IMG_0011-1.jpg

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Glad to see Tank is doing well Laura! And your boy seems to be on the same pace as most of the clutch since this past week my 3 gained an average of 10-15 grams, and yes this is their growth spurts... They will accelerate one week and slow down the next and repeat this process until they are adults... But I'd say all of mine are averaging 10-12 inches with 55-70 grams depending on who you talk about... So far Lime started his growth spurts way before the others and is my largest/longest, but Chili/Matilda are tubby little things and are catching up very quickly!

Thanks for the pictures and I hope to see more soon! Just to hold you over here is a picture of Snow Flake from earlier this week, she should be gravid, so she's a little chunky right now! :lol: :wink:
SnowFlakegravidsept5th087.jpg

SnowFlakegravidsept5th085.jpg

Enjoy,

Anthony

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
OMG, thanks for posting those pics. Jazzy is a compete clone of her mom. Same face, build, color, big belly and everything. When I saw that picture I had a flash of her a year from now. She is identical. :D
I will try to get a pose of her in the same position. Now that I see her mom I know what she is going to look like and where that color came from. Going to get some pics now.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
beardedwizard":3ffbb said:
Glad to see Tank is doing well Laura! And your boy seems to be on the same pace as most of the clutch since this past week my 3 gained an average of 10-15 grams, and yes this is their growth spurts... They will accelerate one week and slow down the next and repeat this process until they are adults... But I'd say all of mine are averaging 10-12 inches with 55-70 grams depending on who you talk about... So far Lime started his growth spurts way before the others and is my largest/longest, but Chili/Matilda are tubby little things and are catching up very quickly!

Thanks for the pictures and I hope to see more soon! Just to hold you over here is a picture of Snow Flake from earlier this week, she should be gravid, so she's a little chunky right now! :lol: :wink:
SnowFlakegravidsept5th087.jpg

SnowFlakegravidsept5th085.jpg

Enjoy,

Anthony

She is in with the 2nd Fozzie x Stevie clutch because she will go down hill quick when alone. She has been with them a week and put on 12 grams in the first 4 days. They all just woke up and crawled on there basking spot so they are much darker than normal and everyone else is in shed and she is in the starting of it so she is usually the color of snowflake maybe a shade darker. She is on the far left.
jazzy005.jpg

jazzy003.jpg

jazzy002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom