Dubia Tote/Tub Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I plan on using a rubbermaid/sterilite tote or tub for our dubia colony coming in tomorrow or Thursday. We are starting with a mix 500. What size of enclosure would you all suggest?

Thanks,
Austin

ThyTempest

Original Poster
18qt? That seems horribly small for several hundred adults in a couple of months. I was thinking something in between 60 and 100+.

Any other ideas?

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
You are most welcome ! Sorry for the mis post, see what happens when you work all day and try to look at something in the dark? The bin is above one of the dragons enclosures, and they are out for the night, I didn't want to wake them up, baaaaaaaaaad idea to wake them up, they get downright hissy !
Janie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom