Dragon not eating regulary and constantly sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomdelia

Hi my beardie is regularly sleeping acting quite lethargic (not moving off his rock all day ) and not eating often should I take him to see a vet ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
How old is the dragon? What are you using for UVB NO coils please and no colored bulbs -- what are the basking temps and how are you taking them? NO stick ons they are inaccurate

Tomdelia

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1cofwn88 said:
How old is the dragon? What are you using for UVB NO coils please and no colored bulbs -- what are the basking temps and how are you taking them? NO stick ons they are inaccurate

Hi he is 2 years old we use a normal Arcadia bulb and have a proper temp gun and the usual temp is around 35 degrees we think he might be starting brumatiom but he has never done it before with us

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The Arcadia UVB is a what 6 12 14% bulb? Does the fixture its in have a reflector in it? Where in the tank is it? Top of screen inside the tank? These things I am asking are extremely important - the basking temp is ok for 95 is there a piece of decor under it that can give a gradient heat? Some times they can like warmer temps and if he has that option that is good or is it a piece of decor that he can only sit in one place w/ the 95 temp? In order to rule out brumation we need to see if the lighting is causing this behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom