Does anyone use the Zilla calcium spray for salads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't bother adding anything to the salads. I just try to offer as much variety as I can. Salads themselves are quite nutritious and can provide a really great diet on their own. The supplements are more for the deficiencies that common feeder bugs have to make up for the calcium and vitamins they'd get from a wild diet. If you want to increase the calcium content of your salads, I suggest using plenty of collard greens.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
No , I used to when I started off keeping my BTS and then got Rex and Puff, it was going onto the crickets and greens and veg/pellets mix.

I found out this might lead to overdosing with calcium and vitamins so I stopped, it's just a LIGHT dusting on the crickets , and I add the residue dust to the bran the mealworms and superworms are in (so they get it mixed with the bran, carrots and greens/whites).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom