Dewey's Thread: Updated: 9/6/12 He's Very Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received Dewey on 1/13/10. After having him for a couple of days I officially decided to name him Dewey. Since he now has a name I thought I should make a thread dedicated to him so I can share our journey and his growth with all of you. :)

Being my first beardie, Dewey will always have a very special place in my heart. He's been a pure joy to have so far. Especially now that he's starting to come out of his shell little by little every day. I'm truly excited to see how he will develop in the months to come.

So, enough babble... here are the first set of pictures which I took tonight.

Hanging out on his vine. I wasn't expecting Dewey to be as small as he is. Yesterday was the first time he was seen up on his vine and he was up there again today. He seems to be a pro with navigating it!
vine1.jpg

vine2.jpg

vine3.jpg

Here's Dewey all wrapped up just before bed time. :)
sleep2.jpg

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thought I'd post some new pics of Dewey tonight. I got the urge to take the camera out tonight and took quite a few. Hope it's not overkill.

What a life! He only recently became addicted to this hammock in his viv. Everyday when I get home he's all nice and comfy lounging in it.
092810l.jpg

092810m.jpg

Out of cage time before his bath.
092810i.jpg

Enjoying his romp around the room.
092810k.jpg

Bath time!
092810a.jpg

Soaking it all in.
092810c.jpg

Looking all tough and macho!
092810g.jpg

He still LOVES going under the water!
092810f.jpg

Going under again. My little water dragon. :)
092810b.jpg

See the water droplets?
092810d.jpg

Such a handsome little guy.
092810e.jpg

Drying off after his nice soak.
092810h.jpg

About 20" long now.
092810j.jpg

Yikes! 553 grams now!
092810n.jpg

healthybeardie

Juvie Member
Mandy,

Dewey is so adorable! I love the picture of him going under water and those dark black eyes :love10: of his are stunningly handsome :love5:

It so much fun watching them grow and spoiling them.

Thanks for sharing :D

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Wow Mandy!!! Dewey has gotten so big!!! He looks awesome, and he is so handsome!!!!! Give him hugs from Kiera!!!
Cindy

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
What a handsome boy, as usual, just love the close-up pics that show his big black eyes, makes me want another baby.......translucent! The bad thing is that I'm going to an expo this week-end, no, no, :? I already have 7 beardies :shock: .........I'm just gonna have to be strong and have discipline, and only enjoy from a far. :( :wink:

DudleyDragon

Hatchling Member
I haven't been on this forum in so long so I can't believe how big Dewey got. I'm so jealous of him. He seems to be so calm and I love how he swims. My dragon is totally strung out and wants nothing to do with water.

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks for taking the time to look and reply to Dewey's thread. Your kind words are greatly appreciated! It's been over a month since I posted pics and I got the itch tonight to take some more. So, here they are... :)

110210a.jpg

110210b.jpg

110210c.jpg

110210d.jpg

110210e.jpg

110210f.jpg

110210g.jpg

110210h.jpg

110210i.jpg

110210o.jpg

110210k.jpg

110210m.jpg

110210l.jpg

110210n.jpg

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
is there like a closeup we could have of his eye? idk if theres one in the thread, but hes a very beautiful male dragon!
smiley-taunt016.gif

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks! I think he's pretty handsome myself. :)

A close up of just his eye? You mean like this...

right.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Just love those black eyes as well, (I'm like a broken record) but it's true, that handsome boy! I love the 1st pic and the "what are you looking at" attitude, and all the proud pics thereafter. Wonder what he was thinking of, with such a black beard?? That tired, sleepy boy, so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom