Des' Thread 03-24-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Des' my first dragon. He is really a good boy. Great attitude, loves to come out and explore, sit on my shoulder, just all around the kind of dragon I wanted for my first one.
He grew up on my lack of knowledge, has always hung strong. Mostly ate crickets when he was young, with the occasional reptiworm or silkworm. After he hit 16 inches he wouldn't touch another cricket since he had a taste for superworms.

The last few months he had given me a scare, as he has been really picky on what he wants to eat. Some days it will be superworms other days he only wanted hornworms. Then I found butterworms. He will eat these worms almost any day of the week. He is still spoiled and thinks he is king as I went through allot, babying him by hand feeding every morning and evening. This is really the only way he will eat on a good basis. He had dropped a few grams from 335 to 325 when I tried to induce tough love.

As of today, on the beginning of his own thread, I am proud to state he weighs 350g. Still @ 17.75inches in length. I believe Des to be about 1 year ~2 months old.

Here are some pictures of my oldest boy Des-
SAM_1954.jpg

SAM_1955.jpg

SAM_1952-1.jpg

SAM_1956.jpg

SAM_1957.jpg

SAM_1968.jpg

SAM_1970.jpg

:mrgreen:

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I honestly forgot how small he was when I brought him home, I didn't measure until ~2 weeks later. :wink:
LOL like a pebble in my hand. :lol:

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
OMG his legs always came out of his head!

sorry, had to...tried to resist..couldn't.

actually, I really really adore Des. He has the best noggin! And he is sooo creamy and bright! You really must put up lots of more photos of him. :D

edit: I forgot to say "And spikes!"

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Mirthy":mlvr2wfn said:
OMG his legs always came out of his head!

sorry, had to...tried to resist..couldn't.

actually, I really really adore Des. He has the best noggin! And he is sooo creamy and bright! You really must put up lots of more photos of him. :D

LMAO Priceless, I didn't even think of this. :lol:
I will get more photos of him, he likes the camera. :wink:
Right now though it is his bedtime. 8)

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Small plain video of me weighing Des this evening, he has put on 8 grams :mrgreen:

Some other pictures showing his muscles and super saiyan grip. :wink:
SAM_2068.jpg

SAM_2070.jpg

Des Des spikes
SAM_2069.jpg

SAM_2067.jpg

:mrgreen:

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Love em! I think Des is one of my favorite dragons. He just looks so DRAGON. Loads of spikes! He looks like he is all muscles. We need to get this lad a dragon sized free weight to photo with. I swear he would drive them crazy at Venice Beach. :D

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Mirthy":xx3ee6ut said:
Love em! I think Des is one of my favorite dragons. He just looks so DRAGON. Loads of spikes! He looks like he is all muscles. We need to get this lad a dragon sized free weight to photo with. I swear he would drive them crazy at Venice Beach. :D

You never cease to make me laugh, Mirthy, never stop posting here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom