D.I.Y Icubator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edworld

Is Anyone out there, that has built there own incubator?? could u be able to tell me the steps and equipment needed thankss

jacquij

I built my own incubator using an old fridge i got from a rubbish tip, fixed a light through he hole where a pipe used to go, this was connected to a thermostat, It took 20 minutes work and will hold many boxes of eggs

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
Akeath":740b1 said:
As long as it doesn't rotate the eggs, a chicken incubator will work.

Yup it doesnt, I found someone selling it for cheap coz he aint hatching any more. But I wont be needing it yet coz my BD's still around 4months old lolz! :)

Thanks!!

midnight_962002

Sub-Adult Member
I made my own. It was actually pretty easy. I didn't use heat tape because it takes to long to heat and cool. I used a Heat coil which heats up faster and cools faster. It has helped me maintain a much more consistant temperature in my incubator. What I love the most about it is that I can use my incubator in the garage in the winter time without any problems!!! It doens't matter if the temperature is -20 or 65 it holds the temperature perfectly.

Ernie

[ Invalid URL Removed / p=560121 t=71494 f=4 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom