Custom cages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with Customcages.com? I am seriously thing about buying a cage from them and I just wanted to know if they are a decent company to order from.

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
For 425 dollars you could build essentially 3 of your own with everything the same, plus you have to pay for S&H i'd assume. IMHO you're better off building your own if you, or somebody/people you know have the tools to do it and building it should only take a few hours if you don't plan on staining or using glue.

I also wouldn't want to buy and have it shipped because it could arrive damaged and then what? Again, 425 + S&H is a huge turnoff for me though.

MonitorMan1

Original Poster
Actually the cage was is for my savannah monitor and the shipping and handling is included in the price of the cage. I was just curious if any1 else has dealt with this company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom