Cord Harnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptileAddiction

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Kajolic":11vsovmq said:
@ReptileAddiction - The one on Amazon you found, I order it and it is the exact one from that blog I mentioned. Can't wait to try it out, but right now my little guy is in a mild brumation state, so I can get him awake and active for roughly 2 hours, then he's back hiding. So.... Whenever he gets out of his first experience at life, I'll be sure to post or PM you a picture, but wanted to tell you it was the right one and super excited. Side note, cord seems smooth enough not to catch on the scales, which was exciting to see that.

Great good to hear that mine should hopefully come tomorrow!

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
Okay, I think the discount codes are 4080 & 8750.

Here is Doc's new one (California has vintage and new licenses...I have the vintage for him in the picture with his harness on. I just ordered this one, which is the new look of the CA license). Excited to get it! LOL

7892043918_e2071c6fbf.jpg

ReptileAddiction

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok so I just got my cord harness... It is PURPLE! I am so bummed :( I am a guy and do not necessarily want to be going around with a purple leash on my dragon

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
ReptileAddiction":t1orhlpw said:
Ok so I just got my cord harness... It is PURPLE! I am so bummed :( I am a guy and do not necessarily want to be going around with a purple leash on my dragon
you didn't get to choose the color? that stinks

ReptileAddiction

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
No I am going to order one directly from the website instead of amazon and request red but instead of being a 10 dollar harness it is a 20 dollar harness but at least I will have 2

mudskipper

Juvie Member
ReptileAddiction":11jgupw0 said:

Does it work at least? Post a picture. hehe

mudskipper

Juvie Member
Pink shorts are definitely in this summer.. I see guys wearing them everywhere. Purple isn't that far off. LOL Regardless of the color, I would love to hear your feedback on how effective it is though.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
aww put a little crown on your beardie, hold his purple leash and claim you are his footman holding his robes up off the ground for him. Nothing wrong with a purple leash..he wont care its purple lol.

SeanFred

Hatchling Member
I use a boot lace as a tether.
I tie a figure 8 around the shoulders and secure it with a cord-loc from REI. If you do, make sure you start under the shoulder before going around the neck so that you don't inadvertently strangle your beardie. When tied properly your beardie can be fully suspended (restrained) with full movement. Nero has leaped off my shoulder before only to reach the end of his tether and end up hanging next to me looking up at me, then climbing back up my shirt to my shoulder.
VVP120717_020.jpg

VVP120717_019.jpg

VVP120716_016.jpg

And it grows with them :D

SeanFred

Hatchling Member
If anyone says anything, just tell them purple is a calming color and if he doesn't have his purple leash he rampages like Godzilla :D

ReptileAddiction

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
SeanFred":1u6v9et1 said:
If anyone says anything, just tell them purple is a calming color and if he doesn't have his purple leash he rampages like Godzilla :D
I like this one :D I will post pictures of it. I love it. It works so well. SHe doesnt flip out as much with this one either. I had her at the neighborhood park and she was running around on the play structure and climbing up the stairs it was hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom