Climbing the glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewind75

Hatchling Member
Mufasa my first and new beardy keeps trying to climb the glass. Does this mean anything specific like he wants to get out or is unhappy or something?

Indie85

Hatchling Member
What type of viv is he in? If it's all glass, it might be worth putting a background in there so he can't see his own reflection.
Of course, mine glass dances when he wants to be fed or wants some attention :)

Sidewind75

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He is in a 40g tank and i have backgrounds on the back and sides but there on the outside should i move them to the inside

My dragon does this too but he only does it before bed when his lights turn out and he can see our lights through a gap in his back ground.

Sidewind75

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I let him out and roam around for like 45 min then put him back in..he only did it a little after that. I keep my room dark all the time so i dont think that will be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom