Christmas ornaments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I got that ornament for Christmas last year (except it said 2007 :wink: ) and it is great!

lilStewie

I went to personalizationmall.com and had picture ornaments made for all 3 of my dragons as a gift to my fiance this year. You can store your photos and customize your ornament. It was like 8.95 per ornament. It was a lot of fun figuring out the perfect picture and text to add to them.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Cafepress is awesome. Just upload your own picture and have it put on the ornament (it is not even expensive). I have had a couple custom t-shirts made for my bf. I love it!

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
Another thing you can do if interested is make your own.....I used to make ornaments every year.

Supplies needed:
Empty glass balls (from local craft store)
Scissors
Two pics of your beardie

Additional supplies you can use:
Rub on letters
letter stickers
glitter
sand

Instructions:
You can use anything round as a template just make sure its a little bit smaller than the size of your ornament, cut out 2 round pics of your beardie and then glue them together so that there is a pic on each side. Pull the silver top off the top of the ball and roll your pic up and stick it in there, you can use a toothpick or tweezers to fix the placement. The rest is up to you, you can use stickers or rub-on letters and decorate the outside of the ball. You can add glitter or sand to the inside as well. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom