cheapest uvb bulb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
CRAP!!! Boba Fett s uvb bulb is 6 months old today and I don't get paid until monday crap!!! Anybody know any place to gey cheap uvb bulb (tube) online w fast shipping? I norm get mine from lllreptile. They r amazing and only 25 $ for bulb so I'm just wondering if there is anything cheaper... I've kinda hit a rough patch w money since my boyfriend got laid off...

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CRAP!!! Boba Fett s uvb bulb is 6 months old today and I don't get paid until monday crap!!! Anybody know any place to gey cheap uvb bulb (tube) online w fast shipping? I norm get mine from lllreptile. They r amazing and only 25 $ for bulb so I'm just wondering if there is anything cheaper... I've kinda hit a rough patch w money since my boyfriend got laid off...

Malon3r

Hatchling Member
Im pretty sure a few more days wont do any harm. It is suggested to replace it every 6-8 months but not a MUST DO right on the exact 6 month date.

As for the other part of your question, I cannot help with that unfortunately

dragonov

Hatchling Member
If your UVB didn't go out but just turned six months old, you'll have a little while to get the money together. It's not that your UVB will stop working at six months plus one day, but UVB's degrade gradually over time. If it suits you better next month or so you'll be just fine too. :wink:

from what I've read they say that your tube will still be in the mid 40's at 6 months they say you can use them for about 8 but I think most people do 6 just to be safe... you should be fine for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom