Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizbee

Juvie Member
Does anyone go to the chat room at any regular time? It would be nice to be able to "meet" everyone.

I use a web room to stream my video game playin'...I get a lot of views. I have recently thought about making a cam for my beardie, just a stream of her tank for people to watch as she eats and stuff.

It's really easy to do...here I'll go set up a sample show...one sec...

*opens new browser window*

Here we go...it takes a second to load the chat room. Anyone can chat, but it's real easy to sign up to get a screen name. But, recently they have added ad's EVERYWHERE and I can't stand them.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lizards!-lizards!

I'll go stream something so you guys can see...

Beau Turkey

wizbee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
The link is on the top of this page. I was wondering if there is a special time when everyone goes there to chat?

mike91383

Hatchling Member
Hi this is mike. i just bought a bearded two days ago. His name is Ivin. He is a year and half old and is about 18 inches long. When i got them home for the first night the tank got below 65 degrees. So i purchased a heat mat to go under the tank . i put it under his sleeping and living area 11x17 mat. (tank size is 36x18x20) And swiched his lights around to the oppsite sides he is used to. is this O.K.? So the people i bought him from said he is in hibernation but in captivity they don't that. Right? I give them crikits and green the first day but he didn't eat the green. Also the last owners said he hardly eat any of his green in the last 3 months but he still had eaten crikits once a week. To me that sounds unheathly. Right? so i hand feed them some greens today and he eat them out of my hand. WAY COOL! But i don't want to feed him like that ever day. The other problem i had was to much heat during the day. Should i just have the heating mat on during the night so that it doesn't go below 65?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom