Casanova & Athena 9/28/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
its always been my dream to get a leather back and now im getting one! Thank you Beth from Great House Farm im am so excited to get my new little boy! :blob8:

Dementeddogz

Hatchling Member
I love leathers, I have a few myself. congrats on the purchase. My stepson has a dragon from greathouse that we picked up on a whim. Hopefully you get it soon, if your anything like me youre counting the days :p im actually getting my first silkie in just a few weeks, too far off :shock:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
i just sent an email to Beth to ship him as soon as possible :mrgreen: im slightly impatient

Static

Hatchling Member
Congrats on the leather ,they are great dragons your going to love it , well congrats again can't wait to see the little one .

Nuka042

Hatchling Member
Congrats! Any ideas on a name? You know when you get him, we will all be going crazy for pictures :D

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
I love Beth's "pink suede" babies. Very lucky! I cant wait to see pictures of him! Im hoping to get one from the second clutch. Lol.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
He came this morning!! and he is absolutly perfect! i gave him a bath and he ate some lettuce.
anyway! here are some pictures :blob8: :blob8:
001-31.jpg

006-25.jpg

009-24.jpg

014-22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom