Can I test for Atadenovirus at home or should I go to a vet?

Lelu01_

Original Poster
Depending on your screen will determine where the UVB needs to go ---- fine mesh inside the tank approx 12-15 inches directly above the basking decor -- wide hole type 8-10 inches
I have it set up but trying to figure out how to get the Reprisun inside. Is there any clamps I can order for this? I kept her food bowl out until feeding time and then I’ll take it back out.

Attachments

• 476D68EA-A8CB-41CB-A052-D0175A9D2CC0.jpeg
    476D68EA-A8CB-41CB-A052-D0175A9D2CC0.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 73

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Leea,

Thanks, that's great your lights came in already.
You can use the 3M command hooks, or even the heavy duty velcro to mount the tube
bulb with the light fixture underneath of the screen top. You can also tie some wire around
the ends of the light fixture too, for mounting it underneath of the screen.

Tracie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Or take the screen off --- long plastic zip ties would work -- or have the screen half off and UVB sitting so its straddling the ends of the fixture directly over the tank - you want a piece of basking decor directly under it 12-15 inches and I would recommend upgrading your tank - it looks small - we can post links for tanks - also I would recommend getting rid of the wood chips - you can replace w/ some textured NON adhesive shelf liner from Walmart or your local home improvement store -- easy to clean and more sanitary

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom