Can I remove this account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to start a new account with the same e-mail, so I was wondering if I could delete, disable, or otherwise remove this account. Do I need an admin's help?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yes, this can only be done by an admin. However, I generally do not like having members "change identities" or creating multiple accounts. What is the reason for creating a new account separate from the posts and identity established? Perhaps I can address that concern in a different way.

DemiDoll

I need assistance as well. I had created a new account DemiDoll to replace my prior account semisonic22... mainly because I didn't remember my username/password/email... until my computer decided to automatically log me in once I used another browser... so now I have two accounts and I only need one.

Is there a way you can help me delete the account semisonic22 and just keep DemiDoll on here from now on?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
DemiDoll":33953g2i said:
I need assistance as well. I had created a new account DemiDoll to replace my prior account semisonic22... mainly because I didn't remember my username/password/email... until my computer decided to automatically log me in once I used another browser... so now I have two accounts and I only need one.

Is there a way you can help me delete the account semisonic22 and just keep DemiDoll on here from now on?
I took care of deactivating semisonic22 for you.

Would it be possible to remove this account (noonthirtyfive)? I don't visit much anymore and would prefer to erase the account if a moderator can help me out with that. Thanks!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
As a general rule we do not remove accounts, in order to maintain database integrity, with the rare and specific exceptions. You can manage any of the information you've entered into your account profile to change or remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom