Ugh, why must you tempt me so? My beardie would probably sit still and let me paint her nails too, lol. Also, I didn't know that Piggy Paint brand existed. That's actually pretty good to know for myself. Always hated that regular nail polish smell.
I know I'm new to ownership here, but I would advise against it. Reptiles are so sensitive that I would be scared to affect them with any chemicals. Just remember that because it says it's non toxic, that refers to people, not beardies
Yes, bearded dragon nails are the same as human nails so it's perfectly safe. They might not appreciate how long it takes to dry, etc. but it is generally safe. However, the fumes of the polish are enough to make an adult human turn their head, make sure that your using children nail polish, even tough it peels off weirdly, the smell is much less disturbing as opposed to regular nail polish!
(Message two) I wouldn't make a habit of it (refer back to message one for details) but yes it is mostly safe. Personally, (this is just my opinion with my dragon but all are different) I wouldn't just in case she thinks its food or tries to scratch it off on a rock and accidentally damages her nail, etc. For me and my dragon, there's just so many negative possibilities that I just wouldn't bother painting her little nails, getting her to sit still for them to dry (the easy part), and then hoping she doesn't damage them and herself.That's just my preference but if you do, use children nail polish that's non toxic with little to no fumes.