can anyone tell me what sex my beardies are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar1992

Original Poster
this is my baby lizard called "little bit"
DSC01116.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

and this is the adult called "fester"
DSC01113.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
You have to gently bend the tail back to look under. On the main page of this forum is a great intro to sexing your dragon.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
rockstar1992":1b899 said:
will get ics like them tomorow after skl. i reelly hope that TheRedDragonAkaRed is right!

Well we can't tell from the pictures you provided. So can't wait to see the pics. :)

rockstar1992

Original Poster
well il get them on tonight when i get back. ermm well when i got fester, the guy said she was male (obviously inexperienced) but since has shown all of the signs of female e.g head bobbbing arm waving and so on. when i braught little bit from a diff shop she/he was 2 weeks old and the guy said you cant tell when they are that young. i cant reelly tell about little bit. he/she arm waves but i have read that that isnt reely an accurate sign in jeuvaniles but i am fairly sure fester is female. will post pics later

spyder79

Extreme Poster
i need a less blurry picture to be 100% certain but it would appear both are female due to the apparent lack of femoral pores

rockstar1992

Original Poster
well i could only get my adults pic as little bit didnt seem to have any :?
DSC01151.jpg

fester the adult sometimes shows a black beard but then again so does little bit, just not as black! they were housed together and they are ok, they laze around , little bit usually on festers back. they cannot see eachother as i have a wooden viv for little bit and a glass for fester. i let them out together everyday thou and they are just pretty much normal... dont reelly go near eachover! the problem is that the adult, fester, in the pic shows all of the signs of a female e.g head bobbing arm waving ect... reely confused!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom