Can a bearded dragon get sick from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meemaw1234

Original Poster
Like now I have a sore throat and an ear infection can they get stuff like that? Like viruses or flu>My boyfriend got one bearded dragon and I liked him so much I got my own her name is Dixie . I just wanted to make sure they couln't catch my cold. I always had a dog and never thought I could get attached to a bearded dragon. I love them and I like to hold them. I have been scrubbing my hands so much.

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
I'm not 100% sure, it all depends on that strain you have. To play it safe, I wouldn't hold your beardie for a couple of days, until your feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom