Campbell Jane *Very Sad News*

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
When i seen your first pics of campbell i cried. I must look back to see if you have any more up of her. I wish U all the luck! You are a very strong person to take that on, it must be so good to see her making rogress. It makes me so angry the people cam let a dragon or any animal for that matter get in such a state!! How did you find her?

Hope you and her are both well.

Toni

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
She's doing great! She's digesting her worms with no problems, and is even thinking about eating some fruits and veggies for me. Right now I can feel her giving me the stink eye from her viv because I haven't given her breakfast yet. :roll: :lol:

Snowdrop, thank you for reading Cam's thread! :D I found her on a local reptile forum. Someone had posted saying that she needed rescuing. I volunteered but I was too late - someone else had already stepped up and taken her. A few days later, the people that adopted her contacted me, saying that she was much sicker than they had realized and they didn't think they would be able to give her the help she needed. They wanted to know if I thought I could handle her care. I said I could and brought her directly to the vet's office. That was five months ago now, and she's made some real progress. :mrgreen:

IMG_3967.jpg
S6300556.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm still convinced that someone switched beardies on you in the middle of the night. There's no way those pics are of the same beardie. Nope, I don't believe it. Nuh uh.

Love her second pic. There's so much life in her eyes.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Sandi, It is so good to see how far see has come, and that she will actually cuddle now, as well! :love5: She just needs to remember that you give her her food, and not that you are food! :laughing6: She is a such a beauty!!!!! :love10: I know Jasper sent her and he knew EXACTLY how much she needed you, as her pictures prove! :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: and lots of hugs, MaryAnn

snowdrop

Juvie Member
OMG. look at the difference thats amazing you must be so happy! And shes such a beautiful girl you can the change in her eyes so much more happier. Thanks so much for putting that pic up.

Right now my rexie is snuggled up in a towel on my tummy watching the laptop screen!

:D :)

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Oh my goodness. You wouldnt think it was the same dragon.
I adore the snub end of her nose.
What a beauty she is.

Ruben is writhing in extacy muttering about his "sexy little snublet" I swear!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Oh, I still get the open mouth from time to time! She likes to keep me in my place. She's pretty happy to snuggle with my hand though... in fact, she won't eat her slurry unless I prop her up on one hand and feed her with the other. I am so :whip:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You are so the best beardie slave and Campbell Jane knows it. That is a truly magnificent turn around and in such a short time. You are such a wonderful caring person and it shows in CJ so much. Congratulations :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: and I'm sure her personality is just starting to emerge, even though it would be nice if she'd not bite you (ouch). Great that she's cuddling, that's just the "bees knees"!! Thanks for keeping all of us updated on how she's managing, which is extremely well. Jasper would indeed approve, you have so much love to give! Love is a never-ending circle, I feel it with all of ours, too. (((hugs to both of you from all of us))).

Deborah, Roger and our zoo

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
OMG look at the DIFFERENCE in her!!! This is amazing!!!! You've done an AMAZING job with her! She's GORGEOUS and looks VERY healthy!!!!

She is SO lucky to have you!!!!

HUGS

Sandi

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I'm with Gina on this one....it definitely looks like someone pulled a beardie switch.
Sandi I'm happy to hear she is eating and digesting her worms now and thinking about eating those salads.
I'm sure your getting as tired of those slurries as she is. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom