Campbell Jane *Very Sad News*

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Dear Sandi,
I've been off line for a few months d/t traveling and moving, and I'm so sad to come back and read about Miss Campbell Jane's passing.................. please know your in my thoughts and prayers as you heal from this loss. You were the best thing that ever happened to her, and made her last months most memorable for her and all of us as well, bless you..............now off to read about your new adventure,
Blessings................

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you Christine. It's hard to believe that she's already been gone for three weeks. :( I had a cry about her again last night. I miss her a lot.

chrismnc

Juvie Member
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost one of my dogs this week and share your grief. She is in a better place now.

Much love,
Chris & Ziggy

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Sandi, this is very difficult. I came back on specifically to check on CJ's status because I haven't been on in so long and wondered how she is doing. I am so sorry to hear about her passing and breaks my heart. You did a great job, giving her the best care possible, and letting her know what love and proper care felt like.

RIP Campbell Jane, we will all miss you

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sandi when I previewed the calendars yesterday and seen that Miss Campbell Jane got a full page I had to cry...mixed tears. Some because she is missed and some because it was touching to she her in the calendar.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you ashes. I still can't believe she's gone some days. I often call Chloe 'Cam' by mistake and it breaks my heart every time. She was such a sweet little girl.

Barbara, yes, I'm so happy with Cam's calendar picture. I saw it for the first time at work and had a good cry at my desk. She was so beautiful. I'm so thankful that I took so many pictures of her. Almost all of them are of her outside, enjoying the sun and the grass and feeling good about life. I'm so glad that we had that one good summer together at least.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It's really sad that you only had her for a few months. I do believe, however, that she wouldn't have lasted as long if she hadn't been adopted by you. I couldn't do rescues as I couldn't afford the vet bills you have, or the emotional hurt when they die. My only Rescue (Speedy Goldie) seems very healthy. I got her from people who couldn't (wouldn't) get her any uvb. The only problem she had from that was a lack of appetite. I've never seen any MBD problems in her at all. We are glad we rescued her and really enjoy her, in spite of her stubborn attitude.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
fresnowitte":668b0 said:
Sandi when I previewed the calendars yesterday and seen that Miss Campbell Jane got a full page I had to cry...mixed tears. Some because she is missed and some because it was touching to she her in the calendar.
I felt the same when I saw the calender preview too Barbara! I got teary-eyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toothadash
Top Bottom