Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
CJJas.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Gina, that was a wonderful picture you did of the both of her beardies. I wish I could do that, maybe someday when I have a computer that can handle photoshop, and work very, very hard at it.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
I know I've already posted on here but it's amazing how we link dragons together. I was on here just now reading the new condolences and wondered if anyone had told Ruben/Holly? I just emailed Holly as I know she would like to know.

Anyway... I'm sending you hugs again. CJ will definitely be missed.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh, Sandi, thats terrible news!!

But, as everyone has said, take comfort in the fact that she passed away having experienced more love and care in her time with you than most beardies can even dream of!!

Big hugs to you, Sandi!!

Nite nite Miss CJ!

T

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sandi, I'm so terribly sorry, I can't believe that CJ passed on to rainbow heaven. Just a short time ago, she was enjoying herself while basking in the park. You did amazing things with her and she finally knew what love was all about. She touched our hearts forever.

R.I.P. Campbell Jane

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you everyone. It means a lot to me. An extra big thank you to Gina for that beautiful picture. I have to admit, I don't know if that angel knows what she's in for! Looking after those two is a full time job.

It was about this time last night that we had to let Cam go. I was thinking about it today, and I realized that they worked on Campbell for two and half hours, not one hour as I originally thought. The vets literally breathed for her that whole time - they had a tube down into her lungs and were puffing air into her lungs every few seconds for that whole time. They really are wonderful and amazing people.

I am feeling very angry right now at the people who had her before me. They had this wonderful treasure, this little angel in their lives for 4-5 years and they didn't appreciate her one bit. They left her out in the garage like she was garbage. It was their neglect and abuse that caused all of her problems and shortened her life. Yet they got to have her all those years and I only got to have her for 10 months. It's not fair. I don't even know what else to say. I hope that karma pays them back for what they did to her.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sandi, even though you only had Cam for 10 months, it was the best 10 months of her life. Campbell Jane departed as a happy and loved beardie, instead of a sad and neglected beardie.

You're welcome for the picture. It's the least I could do.
I'm sure any angel would be honored to have both Campbell Jane and Jasper to care for. Don't you worry, they're no longer hurting or sad. They have each other's company and the lasting memories of your unconditional love.

Denise Bushnell (RIP)

Juvie Member
Retired Moderator
From the Foot of the Rainbow
TO MY "MOMMY"
(A message from Campbell Jane)

I know that you are sad now.....But I need for you to know
That I knew how much you loved me, before I had to go;

I know that you shed tears for me; I know you need to grieve;
But I will walk beside you, in your heart, If only you believe.....

For there is no more pain now; no ties to earthly things......
My soul goes on forever, soaring high on eagle's wings!

I am in a thousand winds that blow......
In the sparkle on new fallen snow.....
In the sunlight peeking through the trees.....
In the colors of the Autumn leaves.....
In the storm clouds in the sky.....
In the magic glow of fireflies.....
In every sunset, no two the same.....
In the gentle sound of falling rain.....
In the snow on mountains tall....
In the murmur of a waterfall.....
In waves that break on a distant shore.....
In all these things, and many more;

My soul's in every raindrop; in each drop of morning dew;
I live on in each new sunrise; In each day, shining new.....
So, each time you watch a sunset, know it's followed by a dawn;
Though I had to leave, if you believe, then I'm never really gone.....

I am the promise of things to be, And I'll live on, in your memory;
And one day we'll be together again;
And until then, I won't be alone;
I'll wait with the others at the foot of the rainbow,
Until God brings you home

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Just remember Sandi, I don't think Campbell Jane would have lived as long as she did without your help. You gave her an extra 10 months that she wouldn't have had otherwise. I recently read your post when you first got her that she was in worse shape than Jasper was when you first got him. You did wonderfully with them both.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh Sandi
I am so sorry.I was not online yesterday so I just know found out what happened.You did amazing things for Miss CJ and gave her peace and love in life.My heart cries for you at this time but my soul leaps for Campell Jane knowing that she was fortunate enough to have you in her life and knowing she did not leave this planet not knowing love.You gave her the best gift of all and now her memory in time will be an everlasting gift.She flies with the angels now but I truly believe one day you will meet again.
Sleep well sweet angel
RIP Campell Jane

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
i havent been on the boards lately; i came online today to post some pictures and i saw the thread had changed. i am so sorry to hear about Cambell Jane. the others are right though; you rescued this animal and gave her a great life. thats the best thing that could have happened to her and im sure she felt your love, especially toward the end...

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks again to everyone for all your support. I don't know how I'd get through this without all of you. Denise, I sent you a PM but I also wanted to thank you publicly for the beautiful poem. I've read it so many times already and it gives me a lot of comfort. Thank you for sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom