Campbell Jane *Very Sad News*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
...I know..batteries are so expensive, but necessary.
That is cool. I'm glad your Vet could help that beardie, too..but I am sorry Cam was his/her guinea pig in the first place. We chose a vet close by..we haven't gone to her yet, but we'll see how she does. If I don't like her..I will drive the hour an a half to the vet I know..he took care of both of my parent's goldens before they passed away...he also does exotics..so we'll see...
Okay..so you have the camera, batteries, and Cam...so errr..ummm..where are the pictures? :? :lol:

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
That is so cool. Cam is such a special girl... a little hero, like Jasper was. Hugs to her and claws crossed that she won't ever go through that again.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Jasper's Mom":ca949 said:
Maybe I'll install the webcam and then give the link to all of you... then at least I wouldn't be the only one getting no work done! :twisted:
No no PLEASE! It's hard enough for me to get anything done just with this site and my beardies.... :p

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gee, isn't that something that the other beardie had the exact same symptoms with no known cause. That's great that your vet did the same thing he did with CJ and it worked again. Wouldn't it be great to find out what caused it though. I'm happy to hear that CJ is doing so well. :p

I agree, we want more pictures.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
All right, here she is! Sitting in her viv:
S6300490.jpg

A Campbell pancake:
S6300491.jpg

Pretty colours in the bath:
S6300498.jpg

Ready to get out of the tub now!!!
S6300502.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:eek: Look at the spikes on her body! There's color on them!
And holy cow! She's got beautiful lavender sidebars!!!!

My oh my!

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, she looks freakishly like Zinger with orange instead of yellow!!! She's adorable!

About the webcam: I actually am going to do this on either Justin.tv or Blogtv.com :wink:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Wow she looks terrific.I still cant believe thats the same beardie you brought home.Are you sure someone didnt do a switch? :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I agree, she's beautiful; she has the same tangerine stripe that our Rubio has, she's going to be even more colourful as she sheds. She sure doesn't look like the same girl you brought home. What a great job you have done with her :love5: . I'm so glad she's ok & I hope your vet does find the root cause so it will never happen again. Our whole zoo says hi to Campbell Jane :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: even though they're all asleep now.

Deborah & Roger

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Yey!
Thank you for indulging us! hehe.
(not that we would have given you a moments peace until you did or anything)

I judt adore her snub nose. Its so short and so dignified.

Those pics just bought me an hour or two of good Ruben!

Holly

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
..See..see...I told you she's going to be GORGEOUS!!.. :lol: Wow..if looks could kill..yeah I think I'd take her out of the bath at that point, too. :lol:
Thank you for indulging us.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I actually took a lot more pictures than just these, but my stupid camera won't focus properly so they were all blurry. She is looking better every day - I just wish she would shed the rest of her body. In the pancake picture, you can really see the difference between her head (that she's shed) and the rest of her body.

I love her little snub nose too - I'm always "beeping" it. She hates it. :lol:

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Jasper's Mom":be650 said:
I love her little snub nose too - I'm always "beeping" it. She hates it. :lol:

Zinger has a sophisticated snout. Not snub, but kinda intellectually gifted looking. Its longer and pointed (its rounded at tip) I always kisss his little nose and rub it and he closes his eyes like, "ahhhhh...... so niiiccceee..."

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Wow....Cam is looking so good!!! I especially love the color and markings around her eyes.

Gotta love that bathtub shot....her wooks willy mad!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom