Calcifer the Uro - Happy colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAguy

aww he so cute im thinking bout getting one. If anyone would like to help me i have my own little topic question thing. he is just soo cute though

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Calcifer is beautiful! :D Sometime this next year I hope to add Frilled Dragons to my collection, and then come the Uros! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: I have talked with a few along the way, and, like the frillies, I haven't met one I didn't like. I'll have to see if I have any decent photos. I know I took a few shots of one at a local reptile gathering, and if they are not all blurry nose shots, :roll: I'll post them to compare.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks for the compliment.
I would love to see those pictures also!

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
All his pictures would look the same. I haven't taken him anywhere intersting yet to take new photos. Even the current ones are very alike. I'm sorry I will work on getting some different pics.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I don't know about that, but I will get some new pictures up this coming weekend for you all. :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Uro is gonna be my next pet, just curious though as I am in the dark when it comes to these guys, what type of Uro is yours? I love their tails, btw. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom