Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Lori :) an everyone, but most those pic's are at photobucket an can not be used because they loose resolution when transfered to photobucket. So today will be a major photoshoot...meaning more pic's to come. :wink:

Thanks Sandy! :)
I wouldn't go with any shot thet shows pre shed for a calender shot, (unless it is an exploding dragon shot!)
Sandy I prefer for them not to be in pre shed, but it is a natural occurance that beardies shed so I think it will be just fine. Besides my pic's last year if I remember correctly the boys were in pre shed. I would rather have pre shed pic's than no pic's. :wink: If you recall I mentioned that I have my pic's trapped in the other modem...or I'd not have to go with the recent pic's where their in shed or pre shed. :(

The boys(Z&W) and more pic's to choose from of all are yet to come....later today.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
There were actually only a couple of those that were usable for the calendar because the originals were on my other modem. :(
Good news is that I was able to get new pic's of all taken and sent in on time. :D
I also was having computer issues, but I think I'm back up and running now. I'll post some pic's in the next couple of days...I'm trying to take it easy for a few more days to make sure that darn sinus infection is really gone.

Missed everyone alot!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks MaryAnn and Lance! :D

Okay I have a few or should I say several pic's of Flame to start...I'm going to post them here rather than
the intro thread as it's easier to keep all in on thread than to have them scattered everywhere... :|

An afternoon at the park.....

DSC04120.jpg

DSC04121.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

DSC04128.jpg

DSC04130.jpg

DSC04140.jpg

DSC04149.jpg

DSC04154.jpg

An a couple of the nosey boy tonguing everything in the window sill. :lol:

DSC03819.jpg

Again I forgot to pick up the little flower bouquet...silly goose tries to eat them everytime. :lol:
DSC03830.jpg

(For anyone that's not met Flame his intro is here... viewtopic.php?f=44&t=124414&hilit=Introducing+Flame )

Okay so if I post a beardie a day I'll be done in 10 days...not counting babies...

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
The pics of Flame look great, Barb! His is such a handsome little man!

Now you just need to add a few tats to that sleeve :p
DSC04128.jpg

DSC03819.jpg

Well you do feed them sides of beef, so why not a little nostril, LOL :lol:

Glad to see ya here, Girlie! Hope you are feeling much better. :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Dawn I am feeling much better thank-you! :)
You like that sleeve huh? :lol:

I was going to post some pic's right now, but for some reason PB won't come up....ARG!!!
I'll try again in a little while. :(

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm so glad you're feeling better, Barbara. Brumation has hit our house. Only Lonzo and Sweetie are up today, we'll see if anyone joins them. If not, it's an easy day for Roger, once Lonzo goes back to bed, he'll put Sweetie on her towel on our bed and snooze. Yesterday we got them all up for baths & last poops to Leo, Sweetie and Rubio, as they're sleeping the most. I tell you, it's like magical tanks, who's going to wake up next? I have to keep a journal to keep it all straight as to who ate what when.

The pics of Flame are great! I just love them all, he's such a big boy, good mix between Daddy and Mommy!

So here's to great health over the winter and I'll be checking for more pics tonight.

Hugs & Snuggles,
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Deb mine are only slowing down not sleeping yet***knocks on wood*** :lol:
Flame is the only one that has slept for an entire day so far.

Forgot to mention that we have a house guest for a minute....
He's quite the character. :) Checkers isn't to sure about Mr. Turtle though. :lol:

DSC04285.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

DSC04282.jpg

DSC04286.jpg

DSC04289.jpg

DSC04290.jpg

DSC04291.jpg

DSC04292.jpg

A few of pic's of Miss Piggy...
DSC04209.jpg

DSC04206.jpg

DSC04201.jpg

A few of Ms. Tiggs...
DSC04246.jpg

DSC04244.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Lori it's actually my daughters turtle....long story, but he's just staying for awhile...I've had him for about a week already.

Turtles might be slow (not that slow :eek: ) but they are busy. :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I would love to have a turtle but, as they can last 150 years, I don't know who would take care of it after we died. Even if I still had the turtle that I had as a child (unfortunately it died) it would still outlive me.

fez09

Extreme Poster
All of the pics are beautiful Barb, the whole gang looks great! What's the turtles name? H is definately bigger than Grimm! You're right, they can be very busy but really cute. I love their little wrinlky elephant legs and tail....super cute!!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
TURTLE!!! Barb has a turtle!
AlzWmM29.gif

What did the other kids think of Mr. Turtle? Or was Checkers the only one to have had the pleasure of meeting him? Does he have squishy foot pads and pokeable thunder thighs like Buddy?

fresnowitte":nxykr8z0 said:
Turtles might be slow (not that slow :eek: ) but they are busy. :lol:
They are not in the least bit slow. You'd seen videos of Buddy and how fast he could move, and he's bigger than yours.
Is he a "he"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom