Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I saw it and my husband recorded it. It seemed to me that Animal Planet tried to make them look like they were freaks. It was frustrating to me as I know, as all on here do, that they are anything but freaks. They are very precious. There are better videos on this thread about those precious two dragons. You have dozens of pages to look through.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barbara,

Wonderful pics, took me awhile to get caught up, got dropped again. I was sure I'd put a comment on less than 30 days ago, I'll have to check other threads to check, as I keep getting dropped.

Your "babies" all look wonderful, the pic of Roux joining the kittens is priceless. Did Precious even notice.

Welcome to your little kitten, he is just the cutest. We miss having cats, but realized that sometimes kitties and dragons don't mix. Glad your bunch do!

Looks like Flame is taking after Daddy with the "man beardie boobs" so cute.

I'll be sure to keep my eye on your threads in future.

HUGS
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
The boys an I thank-you darkfenix! :)

They will be on again I'm sure you just have to watch for the Weird, True, and Freaky, Mutants 2 episode.
They were on a couple of weeks ago on a Tuesday I believe. I've also seen them on Sundays.

Also they will be in the Ripley's Believe It Or Not big book this September.

Your right Lori I wasn't really impressed with that type of exposure to the world...I mean yeah they are different, but your right they are not strange. But then again the program is called "Weird, True, and Freaky." :(
I must agree I much rather watch some of the videos I've posted of them than the Mutants 2.

Hi Deb! :) Thanks!
No Precious could have cared less about anything at that moment...I think she was still in the first time mommy euphoria. :lol: It wouldn't have surprised me if she'd had started cleaning Roux too. :lol:
Deb I'm starting to think that Flame will surpass daddy, but only time will tell.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
beardie parents":2f6cfqug said:
I saw it and my husband recorded it. It seemed to me that Animal Planet tried to make them look like they were freaks. It was frustrating to me as I know, as all on here do, that they are anything but freaks. They are very precious. There are better videos on this thread about those precious two dragons. You have dozens of pages to look through.
I totally agree with you Lori and I even said the same thing to Diane.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Barb, I just love all the pictures, Roux's pic with the screen in the background was stunning, and Z&W pic with their mouths open would be great for the next calendar......they all looked so good, what kind of camera do you have, and do you just point and shoot or do you have to focus? You could get a job as a photographer, love all your babies!

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
puppytoes72":1jq1spxp said:
((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
And ((((((((((((((((((((MORE BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How many hugs can we send tonight? :laughing6:

Can we HIJACK Barbara's threads
with a HUGATHON??????

:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
smiley5856.gif

smiley4668.gif

smiley1237.gif

smiley-hug008.gif

smiley-hug002.gif

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks for all the hugs and well wishes. :love5:

Ssindt":7lvrr2lu said:
How old is bender? I have one about that size and jus wantto know around how old he is
Bender will be 2 y/o next month. He's just a wee little guy...It's really impossible to tell by size as I have Roux who's
6 months and already much bigger...BTW welcome to the site! :)

Ssindt

thank you I was just wanting to know cause we have a beardie and had him for at least 3 months and I think he was almost a month old when we got him. He is 11'' from head to tail. I just got worried he was not growing. so I am going to start checking him every week to any growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom