Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Amy! :D

I find it so hard to get pic's up of all of them at once...I'm glad I managed to get it done in one post. LOL

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Whoops...I think we were posting at the same time Christy. :lol:

Thanks! That was quite the challenge to post them all....but you know about that. LOL

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Barb,all your beardies are STUNNING! :shock: :D The 1st pic of Flame is my favorite....it's like he's saying "Ahhhhh,heaven" :lol:
And oh my,the cute belly on Ms.Piggy!! :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, all of your non-babies' pics in one post! Thanks Barb!

Everybody looks great! My fav is Zak and Wheezie during their car ride -- no black beards! :p

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Gina! It was a challenge to get them all posted at once. :lol:
I was feeling guilty though...I always post babies, Roux, Flame, and Zak-n-Wheezie an everyone else gets left out. :(

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh Barb it is so nice to see all your babies.They all look so wonderful and happy.Good job on all the pics!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Why do I get bumped from threads and yet it shows I am still subscribed? :banghead:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLAME! :blob5: :blob8: (sorry I'm late)
Somany birthdays this week. Hmmmm, Barb, I think this has something to do with your hatch out last year, yes? :mrgreen:
Loved all the picts, can't wait to show the kids. :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Sandy!
I think if you don't open or reply to a thread in 30 days or something like that :? then you stop getting notifications even if you are subscribed. I think that's the way that goes :? ....Gina could tell you. :)

BTW...Michele and Sandy I posted some pic's of them over here if you haven't already seen them and care to look. :)

Roux... viewtopic.php?f=44&t=125718&view=unread#unread

Flame... viewtopic.php?f=44&t=124414&start=210

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom