breeding my dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzywoodwardBD

Hatchling Member
You can look on different breeders websites to see i they have any adults for sale, or if you know what cragslist(local people selling things) is you can look on there. Or you could also look on the for sale on this fourm to see if you like any of them.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Not to make waves or anything but why do you want to breed? and have you realized the time and cost it takes to hatch multiple clutches? Because 1 breeding will result in up to 6 clutches of babies.

lizzywoodwardBD

Hatchling Member
The only reason that i breed is because i like the doing it. Raising bearded dragons is a fun hobby and have been doing it for many years. I just recently got into the reds and the leatherbacks. I always loved the high reds and would love to make high red babies.

As for the leatherbacks, i have just a little project that i want to do and that is to make silk backs. As soon as i saw them i said that i want one, and there isn't very many out there and they are also expensive.

Bearded dragons are just cool pets and i want to make some cool stuff while i have them.

And yes i know that they are expensive, i have raised at least 10 cluches of eggs. But i have yet to raise some higher end beardies so i am very excited.

O and i never said that i was a breeder in any of the replys that i wrote, i just refered you to the breeders on the internet. Most of them are very nice, i have dealed with some of them and they are very friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom