Bloodwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeps

Hello,

Could someone interpret this bloodwork for me, I am told everything looks pretty good, nothing concerning. Bubs fecal came back with elevated levels of coccidia which she is going to be treated for as well! TIA
87949-9916309956.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You might want to edit out your personal details at the top. Nothing looks too out of the ordinary to me, but I don't look at blood results too often. Tracie would be a good person to chime in, i'm sure she will later. :D

-Brandon

Peeps

Original Poster
I’m not too worried about it its just my name and phone # but thank you haha! I sent her a message hoping she will see it!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm not familiar with all of the fields but what I know of seems to be in a good range. Blood glucose looks a bit on the high end of the range but not crazy.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I need to move your thread to the Health forum. :D
How is your girl doing?
After reviewing the blood tests, it looks like she may still be developing eggs or follicles?
When was the last time she laid infertile eggs?
What types of foods have you been feeding, any powdered supplements, fruits, etc?
Her albumin & total protein levels are still up some along with her calcium levels, too.
What calcium supplementation do you use?
There are a few things that are a little on the lower end. The AST (liver enzymes), the
Uric acid (kidney levels), both can indicate mineral deficiencies or a B6 deficiency &
even pregnancy.
The higher glucose readings can indicate renal problems or liver trouble, but at the
moment both the liver & kidneys don't look taxed. The levels do become a little off
when they lay eggs, etc.
Has she been dehydrated at all?

Tracie

Peeps

Original Poster
Hello Tracie,

She is on reptivite calcium w/ d3 about 4x a week, and i give her herptivite multivitamin a couple times a week. Last time her protein levels were pretty high so i lowered the amount of bugs she gets weekly maybe 3x a week calcium dusted crickets. I give her collard greens, escarole, mustard greens and dandelion greens mixed and butternut squash and yellow squash mixed in as well. She has never layed infertile eggs before, though I guess its been a couple months that she has had follicles because the last vet said he could feel them too but that she was probably going to reabsorb them. She is about to shed as well quite a bit. I give her baths a couple times a week to help her bowel movements if she has not gone recently, but her stool is formed well maybe a bit watery possibly due to the high coccidia and she has decent amounts of urate as well. Her fat pads are plump on her head so I think she is hydrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom